0-0 draws - Ban them

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:23 am

I for one feel it's time to put a stop to teams travelling away from home and attempting to set up stal to gain a 0-0 draw.When both teams enter the arena,they should enter without a point.If it ends 0-0 they get no points.Hopefully any negative thinking teams will realise they have to make some attempt to score,just to give them a chance of getting anything out of the game.I remember playing in a tournament 31 years ago when,if the game finished 0-0,the winner of the game was decided by the greater amount of corners won.I'm not saying this is the way, but let's get rid of 0-0 draws they give the boring unadventurous sides something for nothing.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:28 pm

ask Sepp, he usually has some far out ideas.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:23 pm

Thats a dodgy site your promoting Airflow.It appears to be full of right wing hooligans.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:58 pm

Defo, agree with that greenred there is some dodgy s.hit on there. Check out the forum and the thread 'Facist scum'. To be honest I dont like the idea of there being a link between our two sites. I have just visited and notice others have actually joined. Im prob the most liberal minded person you could meet but that it pushing the bounderies of freedom of speech and expression if your asking me.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:58 pm

I've deleted the post by airflow because of the concerns of other members with the site he is promoting.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:28 am

that s.hit site he`s promoting is on every post he makes.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:05 am

The subject is 0-0 (but I’m going to wonder)
Well I think promoting all scoring is the way to go.
Any fool who promotes negative footy should watch the Italian style stuff. (it just isn’t the style to win converts to the game worldwide)

Liverpool should strive for attacking football all the time,
It’s our heritage in Europe. Euros remember that style and know it can win.They seem to be almost scared of a resurgent Liverpool .Cisse even knows it. That’s why he’s hoping for success.
Euro footy needs the shock of attacking football, once played here.We won the big stuff with relentless pressure . Let’s start again to kick the ****** out of somebody
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby airflow » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:56 am

supersub wrote:I've deleted the post by airflow because of the concerns of other members with the site he is promoting.

I've deleted the post by airflow because of the concerns of other members with the site he is promoting.

concerns?!? what concerns?it`s just a site!
airflow

Postby mynameisred » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:44 am

Yeah and its your right to promote it Airflow, but its also the right and responsibility of the moderators to protect this site from possible repurcussions. I personally think its a great idea to have links with teams in Europe but not ones that SEEMS to be a meeting place for hooligans. I could understand if its a place for discussion on the socio-political problems faced by Eastern Europe (of which I would lend a sympathetic ear) but instead it seems to use these problems to promote hatred. I may be wrong but thats what impression the site left on me.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:24 pm

airflow wrote:concerns?!? what concerns?it`s just a site!

No its not,its a hangout for thugs.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion