no
28%
draw
15%

Total votes : 178

Postby RedSi35 » Fri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Rafa will try and sneak this one 1-0

4 man defensive midfield
Kuyt/Ngog up front ( good tracking back )

Freak goal for us, when a blackpool free kick balloons off our 8 man defensive wall in the last minute of the game.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Rafa will try and sneak this one 1-0

4 man defensive midfield
Kuyt/Ngog up front ( good tracking back )

Freak goal for us, when a blackpool free kick balloons off our 8 man defensive wall in the last minute of the game.

Its like a bad case of woodworm this R n R  (Rafa Ridicule ) it even eats it way into classic threads such as this one ...... Shame really
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Hello guys

I've logged back in today, for one day only.  I've been away for a couple of years (I just mean away, away, not in fucking jail or nothing) and I couldn't leave one of my favourite internet thingies (?) of all time alone today without offering Blackpool and TJAMES my absolute full support.  Had me a little trial at Blackpool when I was a young lad, imagine if I would have made it, could be me out there today in another sideways alternate world... :)

If Blackpool win, I'll be back on later. 

Big shout to Dawson, Bigmick, Mikz (by the way, PM me about Lost), JBG, Ciggy, Garymac, Woof, Woollyback, St Mick and Ian Dalglish and all the other good lads on here who posted here with me between 2004-2008.  Do you all still post on here?  Drop me a lil PM or something and let me know how you're all doing, you were all good lads, even though Ciggy's a bird.

How's my best pal Peewee by the way?  Is he still here?

Until later :)  Come On Blackpool!!!!...
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Sat May 22, 2010 1:39 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Hello guys

I've logged back in today, for one day only.  I've been away for a couple of years (I just mean away, away, not in fucking jail or nothing) and I couldn't leave one of my favourite internet thingies (?) of all time alone today without offering Blackpool and TJAMES my absolute full support.  Had me a little trial at Blackpool when I was a young lad, imagine if I would have made it, could be me out there today in another sideways alternate world... :)

Big shout to Dawson, Bigmick, Mikz (by the way, PM me about Lost), JBG, Ciggy, Garymac, Woof, Woollyback, St Mick and Ian Dalglish and all the other good lads on here who posted here with me between 2004-2008.  Do you all still post on here?  Drop me a lil PM or something and let me know how you're all doing, you were all good lads, even though Ciggy's a bird.

The legend has returned.  :bowdown

That must have been some booze up John mate.  :buttrock
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat May 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Blackpool here we come. :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby GOAT » Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Finally an answer!! =D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 pm

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aco67 » Sat May 22, 2010 5:14 pm

I've just seen the result & this was the 1st thing I thought about  :bowdown

WWBB
Beer...........
The cause of......
And solution to..........
All of lifes problems............
aco67

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Congratulations Blackpool ,and welcome back Macca .........but you have definitely been doing bird of the H.M.P variety  :D
(How else could you tear yourself away )
Welcome back mate
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 pm

can't wait for the fixture lists to come out. good to see your still alive too, jmac

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 am

You still p1ssed then lash .  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 am

How :censored: off would we all be if the answer eventually turned out to be NO!! :-(
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leep33 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:25 am

I just cannot see Blackpool winning many games next season!!
leep33

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:48 am

Hello again, what a great result for both Blackpool and this forum.  It's been years and we are about to find out the answer to one of the most iconic questions ever asked on a public internet forum.  I've not posted here for about eighteen months, but this was as good a reason as any to log back in. 

Yes guys, I still like a drink but I'm not the lush I was in my early twenties, I was a fucking nuisance back then.  Proper cooled it now, although I did spend the weekend just gone pickled.  Went to Goodison yesterday, the dilapidated shithole, to watch the Liverpool County FA Cup Final and then just got on the piss straight after, weather was too nice to be staying sober, culminating in me falling asleep in my local last night before staggering home.  It's the exception rather than the norm these days though thankfully...

I spoke to Leon in one of the pubs round by ours last year, he said he's not posting no more neither.  I can assure you he is still a good lad though and he is ok.

Still not going to be prolifically logging in myself, but thanks for the messages and the well wishes guys, I will call back soon to say hello and will probably be back when our question is answered...
jonnymac1979

Postby babu » Mon May 24, 2010 9:54 am

Nice on Jmac, nice to see you back. Ps thanks for the banner you did for me... oh wait :D

I can't believe we may finally have answer to this question. I wonder if TJAMES will log back in when when we know?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls