Total votes : 24

Postby Eazy-E » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:45 pm

Baros: It really is quite strange!
Guy in middle: What?
Koller: Paul Scholes face.

Ha ha(sorry)
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:02 pm

-Hyypia
-Diao
-Mellor
-Biscan
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:02 pm

A.B. wrote:-Hyypia
-Diao
-Mellor
-Biscan

Add to that
-dudek
-traore
-smicer
-pongolle ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:08 pm

You'd sell Sami? Are you insane? Do you remember the arial bombardment our defence used to get before we had him? I certainly do, it gave me ****** nightmares. Also that would leave us without our main threat from corners and our best defensive player from corners.

We need to sell players who will raise funds, Hyypia will get you about £2m now maybe if you're lucky!!

I'd personally let Gerrard (abroad only), Baros (if we got offered the £8m or £9m that was previously suggested), Traore, Dudek, Diao, Diouf and depending on the how much for Kewell aswell.

I expect a complete rebuild in the summer and i will stand by whatever decision Benitez makes if there is an element of sense in it.

Lets say minimum fee's:

Gerrard £30m
Baros £8m
Traore £2m
Dudek £1m
Diao and Diouf £1m
Kewell £4m

Thats £46million to sign new players with and before some idiot points out about the wages etc, next seasons transfer budget would cover that i would imagine!

Also this isn't a sell Gerrard post, if the lad comes out and declares his love for MY club and says he never wants leave he'd be more than welcome. Any player of that class with THAT PARTICULAR attitude would be, but i question his attitude at times!!
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:14 pm

I don't think we'd get £1M for Diao and Diouff if both their mothers were asked to pay it as a ransom fee!! :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:15 pm

mmm i dunno to be honest.

I think £1m for the both is a reasonable target. :)
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:43 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
A.B. wrote:-Hyypia
-Diao
-Mellor
-Biscan

Add to that
-dudek
-traore
-smicer
-pongolle ???

Why would you sell Sinama?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:44 pm

stu_the_red wrote:You'd sell Sami? Are you insane? Do you remember the arial bombardment our defence used to get before we had him? I certainly do, it gave me ****** nightmares. Also that would leave us without our main threat from corners and our best defensive player from corners.

We need to sell players who will raise funds, Hyypia will get you about £2m now maybe if you're lucky!!

I'd personally let Gerrard (abroad only), Baros (if we got offered the £8m or £9m that was previously suggested), Traore, Dudek, Diao, Diouf and depending on the how much for Kewell aswell.

I expect a complete rebuild in the summer and i will stand by whatever decision Benitez makes if there is an element of sense in it.

Lets say minimum fee's:

Gerrard £30m
Baros £8m
Traore £2m
Dudek £1m
Diao and Diouf £1m
Kewell £4m

Thats £46million to sign new players with and before some idiot points out about the wages etc, next seasons transfer budget would cover that i would imagine!

Also this isn't a sell Gerrard post, if the lad comes out and declares his love for MY club and says he never wants leave he'd be more than welcome. Any player of that class with THAT PARTICULAR attitude would be, but i question his attitude at times!!

I would sell Hyypia if we found a better defender than him. With all due respect he's weakness has been exposed too many times for my liking.

If we are going to be serious about challenging the top three then we need a better defender than Hyypia and Traore as well.

I would expect Baros to be worth more than 9 million.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:50 pm

Hyypia's replacement MUST be AT LEAST as good in the air and better alround...

I ask you honestly A.B. can you think of anyone? Because i can't. If you can then fair play.

Also, my point about Selling Steven Gerrard, if he comes out and says, he loves MY club as much as I LOVE MY club (don't get pedantic about me calling it mine) then he should never in a million years be sold and should be kept. But for me, he hasn't said that, he's issued threats and clearly has an attiude problem and this is something i don't respect.

He'll no doubt have a blinder on sunday i think and could even be the match winner and the difference between the two sides, its a cup final, who wouldn't be up for it? but i bet you he'll take it as if the jobs done against Leverkusen in the return leg. Thats my biggest fear! If he does as i expect it shows to me that he has an attitude problem. If i'm wrong i'll hold my hands up.
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:01 pm

I ask you honestly A.B. can you think of anyone? Because i can't. If you can then fair play

Honestly I can't think of anybody for a low amount of money. Hyypia is not going to last long Stu, perhaps Rafa has somebody in mind to replace him in the summer.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:25 pm

i take it stu u dont think biscan should be offered a new contract? i dont think he shd, too inconsistent

but yeah all those players i would agree with what u said stu, hamann i would of said but i reckon keep him for another year, by then it'll be time to get someone new
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:22 pm

Makes a pleasant change you actually agree with me lad.

Hamann for me deserves an extention. He's not the player he was a couple of years ago but he's still capable of good performances and still has a touch of class about most things he does.

Biscan, mmm, if he does play in a few more games and performs, i'd offer him a 1 year extention, if he doesn't perform i'd let him leave.

He's shown bits of ability this season which is good. But he still hasn't quite done enough for my liking. He's not a bad player, never as bad as made out, but he's not better than Didi, Stevie or Alonso. If Gerrard went i'd offer him a one year though just as backup or something.

A.B. i wasn't even thinking about money, i was thinking about a realistic signing...

Ferdinand, Terry, Campbell etc... yeah but unrealistic...

If a replacement can be found thats better than Sami then go for it, but i can't see it matterialising if i'm honest.
115-1073096938

Postby banana » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:57 pm

stu_the_red wrote:You'd sell Sami? Are you insane? Do you remember the arial bombardment our defence used to get before we had him? I certainly do, it gave me ****** nightmares. Also that would leave us without our main threat from corners and our best defensive player from corners.

Lets say minimum fee's:

Gerrard £30m
Baros £8m
Traore £2m
Dudek £1m
Diao and Diouf £1m
Kewell £4m

You'd sell Sami? Are you insane?

That is a pretty f@cked up thing to say. Hyypia has costed a lot of points so far this season. And we will continue to leek if midfield does not protect Sami in front and if Carra and Traore do not protect him behind his back. This is apparent to any SANE person actually watching the game and trying to make up an UNBIASED opinion.

With your biased Sami, Owen and Murphy eyes everything is possible. You lost Murphy, you lost Owen and now you will lose Hyypia. Better find yourselves a new hero boy.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:12 am

I think we buy first then sell.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:15 am

You'd sell Sami? Are you insane?

He's right . Sami is old now.
LiverpoolMadman

Next

Return to Football Related Polls