Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Who's defence is better,out of the finalists

AC Milan(maldini,stam,cafu,nesta)
50%
Liverpool(Traore,hyppia,carra,finnan)
50%

Total votes : 16

Postby joependo » Fri May 06, 2005 9:45 pm

Who's defence is better.Lookin at Experience Ac's is better but lookin at liverpools it's strong and big.If you watched the match AcvsPSV you would of saw AC defence get took apart in the hieght be cocu,van bommel,Van of hasselink.so who do you choose.I choose liverpools.I am a LIVERPUDLIAN not itallian if you thoght i was an itallian.
joependo

Postby L-type » Fri May 06, 2005 9:47 pm

Liverpool, they just want it more and more make up what they lack in class with pure desire.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Fri May 06, 2005 9:49 pm

Well in L-type.ya support Liverpool.I only sed that becos most people on this forum don't support Liverpoolfc
joependo

Postby simic_ie » Fri May 06, 2005 10:04 pm

AC Milans 4 are obviously more talented and anyone whos ays otherwise are very very myopic.
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Fri May 06, 2005 10:06 pm

I know but Liverpudlians will just say that our defence is better(which it is)Who do you support simic ie
joependo

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri May 06, 2005 10:11 pm

on paper their defence is better but we can keep anyone out when our defence plays to their best like against chelsea and juventus, their defence is slow but they work together so well but we get around by challenging for every ball and working hard to stay rock solid, when we try as hard as we did against chelsea or juventus we are a good enough defence to keep any player in the world out, their defence is by far the most consistent and they do the same in every game concede hardly any goals and will be as strong as ever so in the final our defence will be just as good as each other
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Fri May 06, 2005 10:15 pm

How can you say there defence is slow they might be 34,2832,35 but they are not slow there fast.Not being narky just tellin ya that there not slow.
joependo

Postby ALONSO_14 » Fri May 06, 2005 10:22 pm

nar i didnt really mean slow i meant to say that they are an ageing defence and will not be able to get round as easily and freely as our defence can, their defence beats ours on talent and experience but we will get by against them with pure hard work and aggression as they have the most desire to win this final
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon May 09, 2005 8:33 am

joependo wrote:Well in L-type.ya support Liverpool.I only sed that becos most people on this forum don't support Liverpoolfc

ooh, you mean there ARE some liverpool supporters on this forum? thats lovely that is. we must all try and meet each other and talk about interesting things about football, maybe, and especially some interesting things about liverpool football club who maybe one or two people support on this forum. ooooooh what a lovely surprise this is. its made my day. and i only said that because i support liverpool fc and i don't live on the f*ckin moon.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Juventino » Mon May 09, 2005 7:22 pm

They have a better defense, but Gerrard can beat it...
Juventino

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 09, 2005 7:37 pm

joependo wrote:Well in L-type.ya support Liverpool.I only sed that becos most people on this forum don't support Liverpoolfc

I beg to differ.  Everyone at the moment supports Liverpool FC.

In my long experience on this forum in the past we have had a few non-Liverpool supporters on this forum, some were real bad eggs (the Leeds fans and dapioneer), some were weird (need I mention him, but Cheesewankery and Hustler (probably a Liverpool fan but who posted as Man Utd remember)) and some are welcome (E7, a polite West Ham fan who bade us farewell in January 2005), but at the moment, the only regular poster who doesn't support the club is Dom1 and even he isn't around posting his smileys that much any more.  This is the most pro-Liverpool this site has been for a while.

That's if you don't count a couple of Italians and Turkish members lately for blatantly obvious reaons.

The reason you may be saying that nobody supports Liverpool on here is that some feel it is their right to criticise some performances, which based on some performances Liverpool have shown since you started posting on this forum in February, they would be well within their rights as paying supporters to say they are not happy with what is going on pitch-wise.  There have been some rank smelling performances away from home from the reds this season.

Two games left....... no more complaints I hope.
jonnymac1979

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon May 16, 2005 4:44 pm

We have Carra, don't we.....:D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed May 25, 2005 11:35 am

Liverpool have JC so i wud say the liverpool defence...
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby LFC1892 » Mon May 30, 2005 10:53 pm

Liverpools,just by lookin at it u can tell its better
LFC1892

Postby 116-1104673748 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:53 am

It was Milan,much as I hate to admit.Liverpool did a last-ditch,nothing to lose final assault after 3-0. Milan was defending and attacking normally at a proper scale when they scored.

The reason they didn't score after "6 minutes of madness" is maybe because they were too shaken seeing Liverpool put only 3 defenders all the way.
116-1104673748

Return to Football Related Polls