Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Who do you thinks better - Brazil or argentina

Brazil
71%
Argentina
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby liverpoolrich » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:22 pm

brazil was better years back but now i think its a tough call for the best south american side

crsepo v ronaldo
tevez vs ronaldinhio

im not sure
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby H_K_LFC » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:39 pm

still brazil......theyre all round a better team apart frm roque junior

ronaldo is better than crespo and ronaldinho better than tevez....a wud say the argentinian defence is better tho
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:00 pm

H_K_LFC wrote:still brazil......theyre all round a better team apart frm roque junior

ronaldo is better than crespo and ronaldinho better than tevez....a wud say the argentinian defence is better tho

never is ronaldinhio better then tevez
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:40 pm

Brazil vs Argentina - tough decission.
My heart has alway been with Argentina, but they seemed always to loose grip in when it came to quarterfinals. Lack of luck ?? Lack of faith ?? Lack of concentration ?? Don't know.
Brazil may not shine in every game but it's always so deadly.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:42 pm

brazil have better INDIVIDUALS, but argentina have a better TEAM.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:45 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:brazil have better INDIVIDUALS, but argentina have a better TEAM.

Yeh with Brazil just about every player can change the game for you.
But Argentina are a good team
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:06 pm

The Argies for me. Seen them play in a few matches recently and they play such fluent flowing football, makes you sit bak and admire it. Both these South American gianst will be strong in the world cup. It will obviouslty depend on the luck of the draw, but pre world cup 2006 Argentina woud be my favorites with Brazil a close second.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:29 pm

zarababe wrote:The Argies for me. Seen them play in a few matches recently and they play such fluent flowing football, makes you sit bak and admire it. Both these South American gianst will be strong in the world cup. It will obviouslty depend on the luck of the draw, but pre world cup 2006 Argentina woud be my favorites with Brazil a close second.

Hey Zara, what about Maradonnas last reconcilation with Pele ???
They've in word war for ages, but recently it all looks candy :)

And also Maradonna shouldn't stick to horse riding as well as Madonna - a coincidence ???  :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:35 pm

:D I think Diego has enuff health battles to win, before he can compete with that womanising ar.se Pele :D lol only jokin. I think you'll find that both legends have mutual repsect for each other. Pele and Diego greet each other with kisses :D

As for Madonna..  who gives a **** this is a footie thread not a "hollywood" thread :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:38 pm

zarababe wrote: :D I think Diego has enuff health battles to win, before he can compete with that womanising ar.se Pele :D lol only jokin. I think you'll find that both legends have mutual repsect for each other. Pele and Diego greet each other with kisses :D

As for Madonna..  who gives a **** this is a footie thread not a "hollywood" thread :D

I just thought You're a Maradonna fan, because of Your avatar , and love for Argentina team :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:26 am

liverpoolrich wrote:
H_K_LFC wrote:still brazil......theyre all round a better team apart frm roque junior

never is ronaldinhio better then tevez

of course he is. Tevez is a great talent but has done nothing special in club or international football just yet.

Ronaldinho has proven at both club and international level that he is an absolutley world class footballer, one of heb ets in the world at the moment, Tevez is not yet what I'd consider world class, but he has a lot of potential.

I think you are letting your love of Tevez cloud your judgment, which can often make one look foolish. For example I dislike Rooney a lot but realise that he is a better striker than anyone we currnetly have in our side. If I were to say Cisse is better than Rooney because he is a Liverpool player i'd be dillusional.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:28 am

Oh and Brazil is the best fotball nation in the world, although if any team can beat them it is the Argies, they did a get a good thrashing in the Confederations Cup final though.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:37 am

LFC #1 wrote:Oh and Brazil is the best fotball nation in the world, although if any team can beat them it is the Argies, they did a get a good thrashing in the Confederations Cup final though.

see that game ronaldinhio was taken out of that game he could even get near the ball
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:20 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:
zarababe wrote::D I think Diego has enuff health battles to win, before he can compete with that womanising ar.se Pele :D lol only jokin. I think you'll find that both legends have mutual repsect for each other. Pele and Diego greet each other with kisses :D

I just thought You're a Maradonna fan, because of Your avatar , and love for Argentina team :laugh:

.. and .. your point being  :D

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:26 pm

Lionel Messi looks good and his only 18
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Next