Where will we finish now? - Predictions please

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Where will we finish now? - Predictions please

1st
3
11%
2nd
2
7%
3rd
1
4%
4th
11
41%
5th
3
11%
6th
6
22%
7th
0
No votes
8th
0
No votes
9th
0
No votes
God Forbid, Lower than that......!
1
4%
 
Total votes : 27

Postby Eagle » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:02 pm

Top 4 without doubt, hopefully 2nd.
User avatar
Eagle
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:51 pm

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:55 am

I think 4th what about you? :(
Image Image Image
User avatar
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:59 am

1st.

Believe.

Strange how certain members *cough* JohnBull *cough* re-appear after defeats, having stayed firmly undercover, even in the wake of our greatest triumphs?

Sad b*stards.
Image
Image

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
User avatar
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:19 pm

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:09 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:1st.

Believe.

Strange how certain members *cough* JohnBull *cough* re-appear after defeats, having stayed firmly undercover, even in the wake of our greatest triumphs?

Sad b*stards.

By the time our next match comes around hopefully I will have bounced back and got my belief back. At the moment I just feel sick. I fkn hate games against the scum bastds.
account deleted by request
 
Posts: 20690
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:11 am

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:22 am

s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:1st.

Believe.

Strange how certain members *cough* JohnBull *cough* re-appear after defeats, having stayed firmly undercover, even in the wake of our greatest triumphs?

Sad b*stards.

By the time our next match comes around hopefully I will have bounced back and got my belief back. At the moment I just feel sick. I fkn hate games against the scum bastds.

I know what you mean mate.

Don't anyone get me wrong - I want to murder the entire red-half of MAnchester, and bitch-slap our players for their inept performances (With the exceptions of Reina, Finnan, Sami, Alonso, Momo and Kuyt, who tried, admittedly without much change.)

I f*cking hate the Mancs, and I had to eat my f*cking lunch in a pub with about 20 of the feckers.

But I ate it, and I sat there with 20 soulless grinning b*stards.

And I realised that in the scheme of things, the Scum are just our toilet roll.

Normally, we wipe our a*ses on them.

Sometimes our finger goes through and we get sh*t on our hands.

Either way, they go down the pan with all the other turds.

B*stards.  :angry:
Image
Image

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
User avatar
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 10633
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:19 pm

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:30 am

In the Last 3 seasons this is our record in the Premiership against the Big 3..........

Chelsea Played 5 .........Lost 5

Man U Played 6 .......... Lost 4 drew 2

Arsenal Played 5.......... Won 2 , lost 3

So do we really deserve to finish above them ? ???
Image
User avatar
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4678
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:08 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby matrix » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:36 am

im with you guys there is nothing worse than losing to these fuc.ks...   i was so angry after the game  what really did it for me was how easy it was for those cun.ts...
Image 

Image
User avatar
matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:56 am

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:57 am

s@int wrote:Alot of negative thoughts on here after a disgraceful defeat. Personally I am confident we will avoid relegation and with a good run may even get a UEFA cup spot.

I never thought we'd ever get to the relegation stages. And i think we can get top 3
Image

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
User avatar
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:38 pm
Location: LOndon

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:06 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:1st.

Believe.

Strange how certain members *cough* JohnBull *cough* re-appear after defeats, having stayed firmly undercover, even in the wake of our greatest triumphs?

Sad b*stards.

By the time our next match comes around hopefully I will have bounced back and got my belief back. At the moment I just feel sick. I fkn hate games against the scum bastds.

I know what you mean mate.

Don't anyone get me wrong - I want to murder the entire red-half of MAnchester, and bitch-slap our players for their inept performances (With the exceptions of Reina, Finnan, Sami, Alonso, Momo and Kuyt, who tried, admittedly without much change.)

I f*cking hate the Mancs, and I had to eat my f*cking lunch in a pub with about 20 of the feckers.

But I ate it, and I sat there with 20 soulless grinning b*stards.

And I realised that in the scheme of things, the Scum are just our toilet roll.

Normally, we wipe our a*ses on them.

Sometimes our finger goes through and we get sh*t on our hands.

Either way, they go down the pan with all the other turds.

B*stards.  :angry:

Haha ohh i do love some of you lot
HAHA how you explain things  :D
Makes me laugh  :D
x
Image

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
User avatar
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Grimsby

Postby jkop » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:37 pm

A top 6 finish.
Image
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
User avatar
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:54 pm
Location: northern ireland

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:12 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:1st.

Believe.

I agree with you Lando.  During the olympics of (can't remember the year). Anyway the USA (I think) visualised themselves winning each race they were in, and I believe they actually did. 

Maybe LFC need to conduct a visualisation experiment and see what happens,  Maybe we can join in as well :;):
Image

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
User avatar
Kash_Mountain
 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:22 pm

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:20 pm

On current form ? Somewhere in the top ten but no higher than 5th . Sorry lads , thats just the way I see it . :(
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Image
User avatar
woof woof !
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20419
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Here There and Everywhere

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:44 pm

In the top 4 with relative comfort.
Image

i think yes what about you
User avatar
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4556
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: i think yes what about you

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:45 pm

We wont finish 1st, still a chance of finishing 2nd or 3rd, will definitely be no lower than 4th.
Image

i think yes what about you
User avatar
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4556
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: i think yes what about you

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:08 pm

what fool voted for liverpool to finish lower than tenth,thats nonsense...not a chance
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
User avatar
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:59 am
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to Football Related Polls

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Advertisement
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!