Invading other teams sites - Do you do it ?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Invading other teams sites - Do you do it ?

1. Can't be ar'sed
26%
2. Whats the point ?
19%
3. No need, my team does the talking
29%
4. Yes,give 'em what they give us
5%
5. Only when i'm bored.
21%

Total votes : 42

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Another CL clash coming up and once again we're invaded by for the most part a bunch of apparently moronic fans of the opposing team.

Just out of interest do any of you go on to opposing fan sites and give 'em some stick ,discuss the game etc . I fall into the "Can't be a'rsed " category

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:03 pm

I did it once. That manure SN site. Not done it again since.

I learnt my lesson  :nod
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:06 pm

Can't be arsed.

I lurked in the match thread before literally just deleting posts as soon as the Turks posted them.  Seen it all before with them, posting pictures of their fucking stadium.  No words.  Just pictures.  Who cares abouts shit like that?  I'd not mind as much if they discussed the game but when they DO actually put words, they go something like this.

"WE ARE GON DO YOU LIVPOOL GALATASARAY WIN ALL DAY LIVERPOOL WE ARE BIG CLUB"

I mean I know their English isn't the best but fuck it.  I'm not bothered.  They can go and post that shit on their own boards.

Oh and all that welcome to hell b*ll*c*ks had it's day years ago.  Get a new slogan.
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:07 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:I did it once. That manure SN site. Not done it again since.

:D  explain

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:11 pm

I used to have a mooch on Bluekipper , but ive deleted meslef now, even tho Ive never posted on there.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:12 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Can't be arsed.

I lurked in the match thread before literally just deleting posts as soon as the Turks posted them.  Seen it all before with them, posting pictures of their fucking stadium.  No words.  Just pictures.  Who cares abouts shit like that?  I'd not mind as much if they discussed the game but when they DO actually put words, they go something like this.

"WE ARE GON DO YOU LIVPOOL GALATASARAY WIN ALL DAY LIVERPOOL WE ARE BIG CLUB"

I mean I know their English isn't the best but fuck it.  I'm not bothered.  They can go and post that shit on their own boards.

Oh and all that welcome to hell b*ll*c*ks had it's day years ago.  Get a new slogan.

As usual JonnyMac , you are the man . Spot On .

Must do a poll sometime on the best fans we've had in here but so far can't think of any that even qualify for the list   :D  (maybe Kaiserlauten ? )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:I did it once. That manure SN site. Not done it again since.

:D  explain

lets just say i received a few PM's from the very experienced members and they gave me a b0llocking.

But little did those members know is that one of our moderators also invaded that SN board.

But I wasn't that stupid to leave my real e-mail address when signing up there. So some poor bastard has got all kinds sent to his e-mail  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm

I fall somewhere between 'can't be arsed' and 'i'll let my team do the talking.' I just think that it's a bit pathetic that some people get off on winding up people whilst  hiding behind their computer screen. I think some of 'em just need  :help
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:36 pm

I guess all the sh'ite from the oppo fans is a kind of back handed compliment . Some ancient king once said "My greatness is measured by the movement in my enimies bowels"  :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:I used to have a mooch on Bluekipper , but ive deleted meslef now, even tho Ive never posted on there.

Fuck me I forgot about that place.  I still have a look on there as my "you'd never guess my name" username, but I've never posted on there myself.

That is one FUCKING BITTER WEBSITE that.

Funny isn't it that no Evertonians I know admit they post on there.  They probably know what they're like on there.  Collectively, I think they're absolute sick bastards with all those Michael Shields songs and jokes. 

Honestly, it fucking makes me sick.  Football aside, and football rivalry aside, that's a fucking human being locked up for something he didn't do and they make jokes about it?  How fucking sick are they?  Football just isn't important enough to let yourself become so twisted and bitter as that.  I stopped talking to Evertonians about footy a long, long time ago because they're fucking impossible.  I know of two who aren't bitter.  TWO LADS, out of fucking dozens of Evertonians I know, who AREN'T BITTER.  What does that tell you?

Some fella I know who really should have known better completely misjudged me a few weeks back.  He was at one of Everton's away games a few weeks back and he was telling me in the boozer a few days after the match how funny it was when the PA system announcer asked if Michael Shields could return to his seat.  But he was telling me in a way that he was thinking I would find it funny and laugh along with his anecdote.  What the fuck was he thinking?  Does he even know me?

That's Everton's away crowds new joke you see, because it's only well known in Liverpool you see about the Shields case, so around the country, the PA announcers aren't going to know who Michael Shields is.

I had to just walk away.  Honestly I was ready to cause fucking mayhem.  He was calling Shields an attempted murderer and all the fat bastards going.  All because of his bitter hatred for Liverpool.  I just said he was wrong and that it was another lad who was guilty. 

"No, it was definitely Michael Shields who hit the lad with the concrete.  No doubt in my mind."

I didn't want to start trouble in a pub though.  Have not seen the fella since but I lost all respect for him that exact second.  Every time I see him from now on I'll think of that conversation, no matter how friendly he is, or how much we agree on non-football related topics.  Fuck him.  He showed his true colours that night.
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:54 pm

I can't be arsed, I like to lurk other forums when they lose, though  :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:11 pm

Must admit I did do it once along with many from this site. Big regret, the product is having people like Oasis and Graham Noble on this site..

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:46 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Fuck me I forgot about that place.  I still have a look on there as my "you'd never guess my name" username, but I've never posted on there myself.

That is one FUCKING BITTER WEBSITE that.

Funny isn't it that no Evertonians I know admit they post on there. 

Totally right John they all think this way, and think its hillarious ringing the ground and that getting announced over the PA, I dont know why the Peoples Club and LFC havent put a stop to it by now though.

Had to laugh I let me mum have a look at some of the things they say on there, and she was at a funeral a few days later and the priest whos a blue, from St Anthonys on scottie, she told him about the Michael Shields stuff, the merderers an all that sh.it on there she said he was totally gobsmacked that they could be aloud to do that on the net.

Good on me arl mar like for making him aware of it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:I used to have a mooch on Bluekipper , but ive deleted meslef now, even tho Ive never posted on there.

I got banned on bluekipper before i even posted.I can only assume they automatically ban members with 'red' in their name.

I learned that lesson quick. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:27 am

after that BBC program came out, i went looking for a  Bolton forum, wanted to see their reaction. I found a couple, but noone really posts there.

I joined bluekipper and chelsea (intelligent forum) about a year ago. same username. But i don't really post at all. I did post in that Micheal Shields thread on bluekipper, I simply asked how they could take such joy at another liverpudlian's plight. They immediatley asked me who i supported. There seem to be some ok people onbluekipper, but they just get drowned out by the rest.

I usually only go to those websites to see the fans reactions to events.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football Related Polls