Oscar Pistorious

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

TBH mate I was surprised he got five years , the way it was going I thought Reeva family would be paying court costs

Absolute mockery you can get away with that
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Ben Patrick » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 am wrote:5 years he has been given.

Absolute joke that. All of this they need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he meant to kill her.

I know South Africa's crime rate is totally different to this country but if you where in bed asleep and heard someone in your house the first thing I would do is wake my girlfriend up and tell her I was going to go and have a look about.
I would be telling her to call the police while I looked if it's that bad there.

I agree with Woofs assessment of whats happened, they have argued and she has gone and locked herself in the bathroom.
For me there is no other reason why the bathroom door would be locked.
He then fires 4 shots hitting her three times.

Absolutely shocking that he is going to do about 2 years for this.

its a joke really and a farcical system. lots of stuff flying about at the moment that he could end up doing 10 months with the rest house arrest  :laugh:
one can only hope that true justice for him comes in the form or never getting a sponsor again or paid work, also hope his prosthetics are taken off him every night so he cant run away when getting buggered  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:41 pm

laza » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am wrote:TBH mate I was surprised he got five years , the way it was going I thought Reeva family would be paying court costs

Absolute mockery you can get away with that

honestly i thought he would walk with some crummy sentence and was surprised he got 5 years but again you have to question on how he will serve that. he'l be doing it in a hospital wing because of his disability away from the gen pop  :down:
he's mentally stable so for me should be in with the rest, dreading lights out time :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 pm

5 years  :laugh:  comical

Apparently, there's a chance that he'll serve only 10 months.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum