I will be leaving now - Goodbye and good luck

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Glen Quagmire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 am

It is with much regret that I have to announce that after 100 of the finest posts that this forum will ever see I shall be leaving this arena for pastures new.

My time here has been some of the best of my young days and it is with deep sadness that I am leaving. Id like to say goodbye to Bigmick and thank him for some of the packages he sent me in the post from the stuff he sells, he also sent me a letter 3 days ago......Im still reading it. Goodbye to Nanny and Ciggy who are as passionate in bed as they are about our wonderful club, believe me, I know.

Goodbye also to Judge who has 19195 posts. Ive read them all and only 7 off them make sense. Goodbye to Number 9 who seems to be portrayed as a Fanta drinker and a bit of a nutter, I have come to learn that none of this is true and he is actually a 14 year old girl from the isle of Man.....and im still scared of him.

A big goodbye also to Dawson and Saint, there seems to be a bit of an argument with this Dundalk fellow about putting your picture up on the Interweb. I know what you guys both look like and I would recommend not doing it......especially you Dawson, dear God its bad.

Peewee, i will miss you and your ability to have a fight with your shadow or indeed any other shadows that may be lurking out there, this is a sport in itself and needs to commended. Hats off to you my friend. Woolyback of course is the original ladys man of the forum and with a face like his its easy to see why, zarababe has spoken of the numerous nights you have spent in each others company. The excitement. The Passion. The adrenalin. But that story is for another day.

All the best to bavlondon and GYBS, without you guys the forum would breakdown and as i type this you both probably have another 100 posts added to your never ending tally. The Guinness Book Of Records will be in touch soon. I promise.

How could I go with a mention for our wonderful moderators, pillars of the community and what our kids should look up too. Woof woof with his no nonsense approach, firm but fair, he been around for a while now and he wont mind me mentioning that he is packing it all in in a few weeks and letting Number 9 have a go........ The fun we are going to have!

Red 37 comes across as a sensible man but Ive met with the chap before and although charming he seemed to me to be little old to be doing this now at 86. But fair play to him he is sticking with it, bless him. Young Bad Bob need to spend more time actually moderating and less time in the fit birds zone. I mean how many can you have a day. Really? Shame on him....

Au revoir St Micheal or should i say Mr Henry. I'm sure he keeps hitting the back of the net with the lady's of Middlesbourgh. Good luck old chap. And a special goodbye to the king of the forum Supersub, how lucky we are to have such a man amongst us in these testing times.

For anyone I missed I bid you farewell and wish nothing but good luck upon you all.

This is Glen signing off.........

Image Image Image

Glen Quagmire

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am

Glen , i must say . It's been an emotional 100 posts ,abit like a rollercoater . Up's and downs ,back and forth ,but all memorable . Aurevoise amigo ,. Never a truer word has been spoken than in this thread opener . It's been our pleasure to have read your posts ,your insights ,nay your prophet like euliogies . Come back soon , if only for a little while , just to let us know that your watching over us dear Glen

Goodbye Glen , goodbye.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:30 am

LOL WTF is this all about.... :D 

Man its only a forum you actling like as if your going to commit suicide or leaving the planet or something... Feck sakes...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 am

funny fecker. see ya.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 am

Glen, obvioulsy an alter ego but I guarantee the alter ego is 100 times funnier than the real poster. quality goobye   :D

better than thecatsmeow  :D
112-1077774096

Postby tonyeh » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:15 am

Who the fuck was that?
tonyeh

Postby bigmick » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 am

I've honestly no idea who he was, but my moneys on Bill. Whoever he was though he was funny as feck you gotta give him that  :buttrock
Last edited by bigmick on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 am

bye dundalk :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 am

:laugh:

Ha good that Glen, love peewees bit about fighting shadows   :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 am

Who was that, very good Walter Ego  :nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 am

Ace Ventura wrote: :laugh:

Ha good that Glen, love peewees bit about fighting shadows   :D

are you startin or wha'   :angry:

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 am

whats with all the cards?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<