Page 1481 of 1485

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 am
by Reg
Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:44 am
by bunglemark2
Reg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

I don't do Spanish. Does it say he's leaving tomorrow? Happy to cancel his contract with no obligations? Does he need help packing?

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 am
by Reg
bunglemark2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

I don't do Spanish. Does it say he's leaving tomorrow? Happy to cancel his contract with no obligations? Does he need help packing?

Complaints from neighbours there are 38 taxis parked up outside his door!

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:14 am
by kazza
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 am wrote:
bunglemark2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

I don't do Spanish. Does it say he's leaving tomorrow? Happy to cancel his contract with no obligations? Does he need help packing?

Complaints from neighbours there are 38 taxis parked up outside his door!

We will no miss you

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:19 am
by UvS xR4GEx
United are after both Koulibaly and Manolas.. I'd take either of them to partner VVD. I think unfortunately for us Lovren, Gomez and Matip are all injury prone.

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:15 pm
by damjan193
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 am wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

:laugh: you need to be offered one first in order to want or don't want to sign it.

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm
by 7_Kewell
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 am wrote:
bunglemark2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:14 pm wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

I don't do Spanish. Does it say he's leaving tomorrow? Happy to cancel his contract with no obligations? Does he need help packing?

Complaints from neighbours there are 38 taxis parked up outside his door!

:laugh:

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:50 pm
by Pig Catcher
damjan193 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am wrote:
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 am wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

:laugh: you need to be offered one first in order to want or don't want to sign it.


He has been offered one.

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm
by damjan193
Pig Catcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:50 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am wrote:
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 am wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

:laugh: you need to be offered one first in order to want or don't want to sign it.


He has been offered one.

You're kidding me!?

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:10 pm
by Lallana in Pyjamas
damjan193 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am wrote:
Reg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:14 am wrote:Good news: Liverpool and Spain left-back Alberto Moreno, 26, has told the Reds he does not want to renew his contract and wants to return to La Liga. (Estadio Deportivo

https://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevill ... 03088.html

:laugh: you need to be offered one first in order to want or don't want to sign it.


They offered him a new one at the end of last season

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 pm
by ethanr
Why wouldn’t we? Someone is willing to pay for him. Get him tied to a few year contract and then sell him for a few million. May as well make some money on him on his way out.

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 am
by Franky000
Good riddance. Put him in a team of monkeys and he’d still manage to be the worst player on the pitch.

In other news, I hear united are thinking of snapping up coutinhio in the summer...

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:48 pm
by maguskwt
Franky000 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:33 am wrote:Good riddance. Put him in a team of monkeys and he’d still manage to be the worst player on the pitch.

In other news, I hear united are thinking of snapping up coutinhio in the summer...

Yeah if that happens I'd be quite upset. Couts is a quality player and he would improve man United tremendously. I was ok with his departure just because of the enormous fee that we are getting, he was moving to another league, and also because I was getting uses to my fav players before him leaving like Torres and Suarez. If we have cash to burn I'd be happy for is to buy him back but I don't think FSG will sanction that.

How about Samir Nasir for us though? We are lacking abit of creativity up front and he would really be a good addition. I am aware of his doping ban but it was a matter of injecting water with nutrients? Is that even doping?

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:32 pm
by only me
I wouldn't skip January if i were Klopp...We already started unloading dead wood why not get some interesting new faces to strengthen the squad? Sell Moreno..Adam..Daniel/Origi..and get some one which can actually help the team this year..We got the money lets use it.

Re: Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:36 am
by redshade
I agree getting a player who will add to the team could make a positive impact on our objective.

Just unsure who we can go for...

Mag Nasri has signed a contract till end of the season with Westham.