Fabinho

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Reg » Tue May 29, 2018 1:11 pm wrote:
Eagle » Tue May 29, 2018 7:56 pm wrote:
Reg » Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am wrote:Remember lads, these new boys have to achieve the level of speed, fitness and skill required for our game style which will probably take until Christmas at least. It'll take time...

Ketia and Fab will be there on day 1 of pre-season as they're not at the world cup. I think they'll both in the starting 11 from the off.

Flights and exhibition games in Oz, US etc..? I think the traditional value of pre-season has been turned on it's head.

Are we going to Oz this year ?  We have games against City, Manure and Dortmund scheduled between the 22nd and 30th of July before what I would assume is our last game against Napoli in Dublin on the 4th August.

I think we would already have gone to Austrailia if it wasn't for the Cl final and impending W.C.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

Looks like a great bit of business

Just hope in a couple of seaons it isn't his boyhood dream to play for Barcelona and its all good :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

He looks quite tall as well which will no doubt come in handy in the prem. the ariel stuff was our Achilles heel for years but we seem a bit better equipped to deal with it now.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 pm

He apparently started his career as a right back but found more success as a central midfielder. Likes to run forward into the box and is a good passer of the ball but is not a prolific goal scorer. Does not stay back like Gilberto Silva did but not as attacking as Paulinho, somewhere in the middle. His place was taken by Fred in the Brazilian national team so they play the same position. Not really a rock defensively but quite mobile, should work out well in a Klopp team. I think him and Keita will complement each other well.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:05 pm

http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 pm

I hate the pile of shyte club with passion.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 30, 2018 2:44 pm

What's the reason he is not going to Russia with the Brazil squad!?
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Eagle » Wed May 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed May 30, 2018 1:44 pm wrote:What's the reason he is not going to Russia with the Brazil squad!?

Because Brazil have selected the first choice DMs at Real Madrid and Man City.
Eagle

Postby Eagle » Wed May 30, 2018 11:52 pm

Eagle

Postby kazza » Thu May 31, 2018 6:49 am

He did not down tools when he did not get his big money move last year when others might have, testament to his professionalism and integrity. Klopp talked more about his personality than his technical skills which are highly regarded. Seems like another player in the team with a good team spirit. Our team is becoming an upper tier team finally.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 31, 2018 10:55 pm

kazza » Thu May 31, 2018 5:49 am wrote:He did not down tools when he did not get his big money move last year when others might have, testament to his professionalism and integrity. Klopp talked more about his personality than his technical skills which are highly regarded. Seems like another player in the team with a good team spirit. Our team is becoming an upper tier team finally.

Another thing worth noting is that Arsenal's new manager Unai Emery who won the league with PSG and knows French football extremely well tried to put in a late bid to buy him. Even though Fabinho played for one of PSG's rivals he must have impressed Emery a lot if he wanted to make him his first signing.
He didn't go for one of the players he had at PSG he went for Fabinho.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 31, 2018 10:55 pm wrote:
kazza » Thu May 31, 2018 5:49 am wrote:He did not down tools when he did not get his big money move last year when others might have, testament to his professionalism and integrity. Klopp talked more about his personality than his technical skills which are highly regarded. Seems like another player in the team with a good team spirit. Our team is becoming an upper tier team finally.

Another thing worth noting is that Arsenal's new manager Unai Emery who won the league with PSG and knows French football extremely well tried to put in a late bid to buy him.

..your source of this information Mr. Yakka??

I have not seen anywhere in the media that Arsenal's new manager has put in a bid for ANY players yet.

Fabinho is a good prospect, but he is a relatively unknown quantity thus far with only four Brazil caps. We don't know how he will fare in the Premier league as its different from the French league, faster, more pressure and higher tempo etc etc.

I will reserve judgement until I see this guy after a few games in a red shirt next season. :nod
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 31, 2018 10:55 pm wrote:

Another thing worth noting is that Arsenal's new manager Unai Emery who won the league with PSG and knows French football extremely well tried to put in a late bid to buy him.

..your source of this information Mr. Yakka??

I have not seen anywhere in the media that Arsenal's new manager has put in a bid for ANY players yet.

Fabinho is a good prospect, but he is a relatively unknown quantity thus far with only four Brazil caps. We don't know how he will fare in the Premier league as its different from the French league, faster, more pressure and higher tempo etc etc.

I will reserve judgement until I see this guy after a few games in a red shirt next season. :nod

Eh? It was on Sky Sports News, it was even on Arsenal Fan tv!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:41 am

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:18 pm

I've not heard anything about this anywhere on Skysports or in the media.

Stop believing in silly rumours
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion