Tevez - Here we go...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Dundalk » Sun May 13, 2007 12:19 am

From the The People

http://www.people.co.uk/sport....ge.html

CARLOS TEVEZ will quit West Ham at the end of the season whether they stay up or not - with Liverpool ready to head the £12million bidding.

Argentine striker Tevez is going to move on, with his agents and 'owners' fuming about the way they have been carved out of the controversial deal that has put Hammers in the dock.

Wannabe Hammers owner Kia Joorabchian - the man who brought Tevez and Javier Mascherano in on a double deal - met Kop chief Rafa Benitez in a London hotel before yesterday's game at Fulham.

Benitez already has taken Mascherano on loan with a view to a full-time buy and now his pal Tevez is being lined up to join him for next season too.

Top insiders reveal that Tevez now will be found a new home in the Premiership and that is sure to spark further anger about who controls the South American star.

Hammers were fined £5.5million for misleading the Premier League about third-party ownership of Tevez by Joorabchian - and they were advised to rip up the contract with him.

But the reaction from Tevez's camp is to move the striker on as soon as possible - and that will only add fuel to the fire about who profits from his moves.

I understand that Tevez's advisors already have been in Brazil to thrash out their slice of the transfer with Corinthians, the club he was signed from last August.

The plan is for Tevez's next club - with possibly Manchester United and Chelsea also keen - to pay £12m to Corinthians, who will then pay back the money owed to Joorabchian and his sidekicks.

West Ham may end up with nothing from the deal.

Tevez's contractual arrangements have been a shambles since Joorabchian brought him and Mascherano to West Ham.

Now six Premier League clubs want Hammers docked points for the part they played in the moves.
Last edited by Dundalk on Sun May 13, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun May 13, 2007 12:41 am

In recent games for the Hammers he's been outstanding. I think he'd be the steal of the summer for £12m - wherever he ends up next season he's going to tear defences to bits. In a top drawer side he'll be one hell of a player.

Fingers crossed. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby Dundalk » Sun May 13, 2007 1:12 am

Agreed and at 12 million we should have the funds this summer to go for him

He looks the real deal and he looks it in the Premiership, not in Spain or in Italy so he should fit in  near enough straight away.

Again fingers crossed
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 13, 2007 11:27 am

Tevez would be a quality signing.

Come on rafa.. sign him up.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Sun May 13, 2007 11:35 am

i thought mascherano was a done deal :s i thought it changed from a loan to permanent
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby JamCar05 » Sun May 13, 2007 11:56 am

If he is up for grabs at "only" 12 million, we should definitely snap him up before any of our rivals. Come on Masch, tell him about the wonderful club that is Liverpool FC  :D
JamCar05

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun May 13, 2007 1:08 pm

Having Mascherano here certainly can't hurt...
ivor_the_injun

Postby kop11 » Sun May 13, 2007 8:24 pm

onto todays performance v manure 12 million would be a fantastic buy!!

spn reported the over day that he had quit his english lessons untill his future was sorted out!??

realy hope we go for the lad! come on mascherano get ur phone out!
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 pm

What a great signing hed be, they say hes stopped leaning english no problem the only language he will need is liverpool football club.
Cmon Rafa have a little word in spanish
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Mon May 14, 2007 2:45 am

Quality player. Sign Him!!!!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon May 14, 2007 11:07 am

likely to be nearer 20 mill but would be worth it given he's grafted in the premiership already - will luv rafa, masch will be an incentive and lets face it he'll know we are gonna be a force next sesaon in the league to.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon May 14, 2007 11:16 am

He will go to Spain.  Apparently according to the Sunday Mirror he is off to Real Madrid for £25 million coz he can't settle in England
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon May 14, 2007 11:47 am

Where the f**k would we play him ? What would the midfield line-up look like ? As far as I can see, he's better out on LM....so who drops to the bench (or goes) ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby grayghost » Mon May 14, 2007 1:20 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Where the f**k would we play him ? What would the midfield line-up look like ? As far as I can see, he's better out on LM....so who drops to the bench (or goes) ?

He would not play in midfield he would play as a forward. Kind of the role Dirk trys to play for us now
grayghost

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat May 26, 2007 1:35 pm

Would be an excellent signing. He has the quality we are lacking upfront.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill