Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Eagle » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:42 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 pm wrote:It seems there are various reports today linking us to Ruben Neves ,apparently we already have a deal in place for the gifted midfielder .

I remember we were linked with him when Rodgers was in charge. He's certainly the quarter back number 6 type player it looks like Klopp is after. No way he should be at Wolves.

I'd take him. Wolves shouldn't have too much financial leverage and it would ***** my mate off who's a wolves fan.

Their ownership is dodgy as f*ck n all
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby parchpea » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Neves is a Liverpool type player all day long, he will go for big money and then theres agent Mendes to please.

Be a few after him no question about that, I wonder if a condition of the Wolves deal is to allow the lad to move if they win promotion and maybe a deal is already in place with another club.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:18 pm

I know it is the championship but Neves just looks class.

His goals remind me of Coutinho

https://youtu.be/8r-wgmpnmYI
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 am

I watched the beginning of the Neves video and saw 1 assist in 30+ games and thought that was a poor stat for a creative midfielder.

Then I carried on watching and he was putting world class balls through time and time again only for his Wolves team mates to keep missing. If he puts them kind of balls through to Mane/Salah/Bobbi he'd easily have 15+ assists.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Jorginho to citeh, seemingly.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:00 am

Lots more rumors about Mo... Things are hotting up... One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract.
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Clubs like Real are going to come in for him in the summer, he's a top player and they see us as a club that will sell if the price is right. I don't think we will sell him though, at least not this summer, i don't see how FSG could sell Coutinho and Salah within 6 months of each other and still keep the fans onside.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:00 pm wrote:Lots more rumors about Mo... Things are hotting up... One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract.

Someone will have to part with £200m to get Salah....and I'm not sure anyone has that sort of money to spend on a player who has had just one great season.

Next summer, however, will be a different story if he keeps this form up.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:00 am wrote:Lots more rumors about Mo... Things are hotting up... One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract.

:Oo:

Any chance you might give us a link to the "One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract"  or do you just want to keep that to yourself ?

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Eagle » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:39 pm

I don't think there will be much serious interest in him this summer. He'd cost a fortune and I doubt anyone would risk it based on one season. Maybe PSG but not the likes of Real Madrid. Another season like this and Madrid might come knocking.
Eagle

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:01 pm

His profile has gone through the roof this season - it would cost a bomb to even get us to consider a sale. He's already said he wants to be an LFC legend and that he wants to play in the premier league. I know money talks but he doesn't seem that type of person.

We've been here many times before tho  :D
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby kazza » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Klopptomaniac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 pm wrote:His profile has gone through the roof this season - it would cost a bomb to even get us to consider a sale. He's already said he wants to be an LFC legend and that he wants to play in the premier league. I know money talks but he doesn't seem that type of person.

We've been here many times before tho  :D

Exactly, I remember Torres, Coutinho, Suarez etc all saying they want to be LFC legends at some point only to go running when they got the call from a "bigger club". I take whatever a professional football player says with a pinch of salt.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Win the CL and there's nothing fear in regards of Salah....Can will probably sign a new deal too.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:49 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:00 am wrote:Lots more rumors about Mo... Things are hotting up... One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract.

:Oo:

Any chance you might give us a link to the "One suggests he and his agent don't want to talk about a new improved contract"  or do you just want to keep that to yourself ?

:kungfu:

It was on either this is Anfield or empire of the Kop. One of those two sites.
bunglemark2

Postby parchpea » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 pm

We know we sell players but I would be really disappointed if Salah was sold this summer.

If we are realistic and accept Salah may go in the 2019 summer window then use the potential capital to strengthen for next season, with him still in team. Have a right crack at the title.

Bang the near £200m he will no doubt cost into next seasons squad, its essentially moneyball, the FSG mantra.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill