Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:16 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:23 pm wrote:Liverpool heavily scouting Leipzig's RB/CB Dayot Upamecano

Talented ***** for a RB/CB  isn't he ?

If he can bring his skill-set to the PL and settle in, he could be the opposite of 'our' Carra...
A player that starts his career as a defender but ends up playing in Midfield.
This guy could reinvent the whole idea of a DM -
And would probably make the likes of Lovren and Migs look good because they would have less work cut out for themselves.
---
GET HIM IN  :buttrock
---
Salzburg... The new Southampton!
:nod
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Are we trying to raid Leipzig? It was so hard doing business with these over Keita and now we've been linked today with Timo Werner.

I think Werner is the player we're massively missing upfront.. He's young, quick and deadly in front of goal.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:23 pm wrote:Liverpool heavily scouting Leipzig's RB/CB Dayot Upamecano

Talented ***** for a RB/CB  isn't he ?

F**king hell he'd be amazing. I don't care what he costs we have got to sign him in January. Not only is he skilful he's a big lad as well.

I'd take him at CB over Van Dycke ,but the two together would be phenomenal
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:36 pm

Pig Catcher » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 pm wrote:
Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:02 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:55 pm wrote:
Gomez will be loaned out and then sold on in a year or two. He has 2 seasons now with Klopp and struggles to get a kick in the first team so the writing is on the wall. I know Joe has had a few niggly injuries here and there but Jurgen still overlooked him in favour of Lucas and even Can at CH. If Klopp thought he was good enough then he would have played him and certainly wouldn't be considering loaning him out.
Once he goes out on loan that's him finished here imo which is a shame as he looked a decent player and a good defender.

Few niggly injuries? Gomez tore his cruciate ligament the week Klopp joined the club and then messed up his achilles last summer. He was in recovery for over a year and wasn't available to play. He's only really been available for games since the beginning of 2017. And sure, Klopp chose Klavan and Lucus over him on a few occasions, but that doesn't mean he has no future here. If we can bring in a centre back a loan move to PL club were he can play regularly at CB would be a great move. He is very inexperienced. Only played a couple of dozen games for Charlton and a few games for us.

Good to see Gomez getting some regular game time here at Liverpool under Klopp and working his way back to 100%.

:laugh: Yes it is  :nod
He didn't go on loan and has taken his chance so fair dues to him.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RbD6tzwAw

Looks a real beast of a player alright with a good all round game. Well worth a punt if we could get him.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:02 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:41 pm wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RbD6tzwAw

Looks a real beast of a player alright with a good all round game. Well worth a punt if we could get him.

As johnbarnes says in his post at the top of the page the lad has the potential to be an exceptional DM. With his size, athleticism and skill he is almost wasted in the back line. Apparently United nearly signed him just before he went to Red Bull so hopefully we get in there quick before the moneybags teams start turning his head.
He's only 19 as well so he's only going to get better and better.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:14 pm

According to Bild in Germany Barca are sniffing around him now... No doubt we'll miss out on this fella as well...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:01 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm wrote:According to Bild in Germany Barca are sniffing around him now... No doubt we'll miss out on this fella as well...

That's the end of that then  :(
Pity, he would have made a great DM. Imagine a midfield of him, Keita and Coutinho...
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:51 am

https://youtu.be/hKeJp-JUIMM

Lets sign this lad for wing cover. :D

Indonesia league Terens purhini.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:02 am

I read this morning on BBC transfer gossip that we're sniffing around David Silva - would that mean Coutinho was off if that's anywhere near true? Silva is 31 years old though so I'd be suprised
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:24 pm

leeroy74 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:02 am wrote:I read this morning on BBC transfer gossip that we're sniffing around David Silva - would that mean Coutinho was off if that's anywhere near true? Silva is 31 years old though so I'd be suprised

Have a look at the rag suggesting this  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:15 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... nsfer-News

33 yr old Macherano hmm I've got no idea how his playing these days.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:50 pm

redshade » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:15 pm wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/877271/Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-Liverpool-Javier-Mascherano-La-Liga-Transfer-News

33 yr old Macherano hmm I've got no idea how his playing these days.

No thanks. He's slow and on a HUGE wage at Barca. The likes of Rashford and Kane would eat him alive in the PL.

Also haven't forgotten the sh!tty way he left either. Didn't he refuse to play for us, once he knew Barca were interested?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:59 pm

I know we need experienced players but not north of 30  :no Silva is 32 in January and Masch will be 34 in June  :nod Masch will be on a free but Silva has 2 years left with City so will have to be bought and the wages these boys will command would be too much. We need players who are at, or about to peak and around 25 to 28 years old not lads getting a bumper payday for cluttering up the place. I'm not saying they couldn't do a job for us as both are excellent players but we should be looking to build with players that could still be here in 5 + years.
We have Keita and if anyone is replacing Coutinho then it should be a Lemar or someone of that ilk.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Bringing Masch makes perfect sense ONLY if we bring in the lad Dayot Upamecano from Leipzig's as Redgoggles posted previously.
Masch would be the perfect teacher for the lad...  :nod
---
It wasn't until Rafa brought in Pellegrino did the rest of the squad truly understand the concept of zonal marking.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill