Liverpool: Daniel Sturridge & Thomas Ince close to joining

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Kash_Mountain » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm wrote:Tom Inch move to LFC seems to have stalled. As a result, Swansea are trying to take advantage by making an offer of £7mil to take him there

with sahin gone i hope we can bring in a replacement but i really doubt fenway will match that bid :no .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Anyone remember the hype over Tom Ince and our chase for him?

His dad was talking up a move to Inter in the summer....he ended up at Hull, who have  a, who have packed him off to Notts Forest on loan because he can't get into the first 11 :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:45 am

The lad is a good footballer. It's not footballing ability the reason he has been shunned. Mentally he isn't the strongest and he can be a bit of a maverick, He's miles to good for the championship but doesn't listen to instructions and carry them out well enough to be a regular in the top league
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:54 am

Stu the Red » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:45 am wrote:The lad is a good footballer. It's not footballing ability the reason he has been shunned. Mentally he isn't the strongest and he can be a bit of a maverick, He's miles to good for the championship but doesn't listen to instructions and carry them out well enough to be a regular in the top league

I probably can't hep either having a pretty successful ex-professional and now professional manager guiding you and telling you whether you should follow directions or not.

I always get the impression that Tom Ince is being remotely managed by his dad.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:10 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case,  can't have been easy for someone having a dad as good a player as Paul was and I do get the impression that things haven't been made easier for him by this. It's no coincidence that he was at Liverpool, ripped up the championship and was looked at by inter either… he's highly rated within certain circles… and if I was offered him or markovic I know who I'd pick
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill