Carroll for tevez

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 pm

I'll happily entertain it, because it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Robbie Keane? It's happened before.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 pm

tubby wrote:I'll happily entertain it, because it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Robbie Keane? It's happened before.

You entertain it because your gulible.

Tevez doesn't want to be in this country to the point he has just walked away from his club - every single person in football know this and yet you entertain the idea we might of asked for a swap !!!!

It's time to stop believing there might be some truth in what you read in the papers.
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
tubby wrote:I'll happily entertain it, because it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Robbie Keane? It's happened before.

You entertain it because your gulible.

Tevez doesn't want to be in this country to the point he has just walked away from his club - every single person in football know this and yet you entertain the idea we might of asked for a swap !!!!

It's time to stop believing there might be some truth in what you read in the papers.

See now your putting words in my mouth assuming I think this could happen. I know full well the merits of Carols Tevez. What I was saying was in fact that there may be some truth to this story. There is a difference. And it's more or less plain for all to see Carroll hasn't exactly hit the ground running so there could well be truth in us wanting to get rid.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm saying your gulible ( not for the first time ) for even thinking there is one single bit of truth in it.

It's lazy journo creating a story to sell papers just like their "40mil Bale to Inter done deal" exclusive this time 12 months - it was horse :censored: then and will be now.

Stop believing there is a single bit of truth in these stories - saves disappointment later.
Benny The Noon

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Well who knows... It might be a cheeky offer by us seeing all the clubs that were interested in signing him now gave up. But what about his wages and his attitude? Not gonna happen...

And why would city want Carroll if they already have Dzeko?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Maybe backup in case something else happens with Ballotelli.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby valo26 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

i'd rather keep carroll than have tevez in a liverpool shirt...
valo26

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

apparently the enquiry did happen re: Tevez Carroll swap...  :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

as if this would ever happen:laugh: .
he clearly wants out of england and has gone to some lenghts to force it so why on earth would he contemplate coming here.
he is a mercenary and has fallen out with every club he's played for in england.
brilliant footballer but a horrible kunt imo and deserves everything city throw at him except money, and apparently they have fined him over £11mil since he went on strike.

on the other side if its true that the club have offered this deal then you have to ask what the fook they were at?.
did we really believe we could get him? or pay his wages? and the worst of it is are we stupid enough to think that city would do a straight swap?.
this story is so silly i find it hard to believe liverpool instigated this???
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Terrific player but also one of the most disloyal, disrespectful and unprofessional footballers I can think of. Shouldn't happen and won't happen.
LFC2007

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Terrific player but also one of the most disloyal, disrespectful and unprofessional footballers I can think of. Shouldn't happen and won't happen.

i agree. same goes for tevez.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm

andy_g wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Terrific player but also one of the most disloyal, disrespectful and unprofessional footballers I can think of. Shouldn't happen and won't happen.

i agree. same goes for tevez.

:laugh:
LFC2007

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

i dont know who starts these rumours about Carroll but there is no smoke without fire

i wouldn't take Tevez for Carroll he as to much baggage he would unsettle the squad

but if this were true Demba Ba plus cash for Carroll i would do a deal....
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

i don't want Tevez anywhere near our club...he's joker.  But this would suggest Carroll#s days are numbered. But we'll be lucky to get HALF of the money we paid for him
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Surely this is b*llocks. It's...Carlos Tevez. And the guy's been eating pies in south america for the last 2 months hasn't he? In what possible sense would he fit in with us?
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill