Torres - Rent Boy - What now

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Can he once agin become the worlds best striker.....i think not unless the russians change the way they play.

being sold for 50mil can do a lot foe ones confidence......but it can also kill it.

Torres could turn out to be the uk most expensive flop.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm

t0sser, :censored:, @rsehole, d!ckhead, traitor, Judas, pr!ck, nobhead, kunt, w@nker

how many names are there for T***es? :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby andy_g » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm

he's a kunt. that's all i know.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 pm

mad world, somebody embed that song in the thread
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:51 pm

the thing is i dont even understand why he wished to move so much, we have new owners that made it very clear that they were going to spend money on the team as they wish to win the prem, might it be a case that he feels himself that this is the last chance to make big money before he gives the game up?

a lot of fans from spain feel that he is fed up with football as a whole (ok they base that on the world cup) but they might have a point.

its shocking that he has come out and said the same things about the russian that he said when he came here.

from what is understood he cut his agent out of the move last week and done all the talkinghimself from spain.

last year there was an interview where he said that if he spent the next 4 years in the prem it would end his football day due to the pace and the hard hitting that happens in the game.
so again i dont understand why he left for another prem club.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:53 pm

the tw@t has shown his true colours in the past few days. i couldn't give a toss what he does from now on.

his comments that he can "now play for a big club" were laughable and uncalled for. chelsea will NEVER be bigger than liverpool and he'll regret this move in a few years when we overtake them.

good riddance.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 pm

The fact he never even acknowledged us in his first press statement for Chelsea, confirms the disregard he had for us.

Even a simple "I had a wonderful time and thank the fans..." line would of helped.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:The fact he never even acknowledged us in his first press statement for Chelsea, confirms the disregard he had for us.

Even a simple "I had a wonderful time and thank the fans..." line would of helped.

very true mate and very sad.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Topic moved as I can no longer stomach the thought of the lad as a Liverpool player.  It was adding insult to injury with those f.ucking comments last night.  Complete and utter contempt for the fans that bounced and sang his name week in, week out--through injuries, poor form, half-ar.sed displays, the lot.  Fu.ck you, Fernando, you conniving little ingrate--you've left the only top club you'll ever play for.  T!t.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Topic moved as I can no longer stomach the thought of the lad as a Liverpool player.  It was adding insult to injury with those f.ucking comments last night.  Complete and utter contempt for the fans that bounced and sang his name week in, week out--through injuries, poor form, half-ar.sed displays, the lot.  Fu.ck you, Fernando, you conniving little ingrate--you've left the only top club you'll ever play for.  T!t.

yes, it hurts even more that when Owen left.

heard that his new club are putting him up in a house untill he buys one, he looking at buying in essex.........i better not see him about, i see John Terry all the time but in truth he not a bad guy and will stand and chat and even take a bit of stick from you, can not see torres doing that, he might just fall on the floor and cry.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 pm

The top club jibe was quite frankly the biggest insult he could have given us.

Chelsea are not even in the list of top ten clubs in the world.

He is a f'uckin sell out lying ratbag.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:The top club jibe was quite frankly the biggest insult he could have given us.

Chelsea are not even in the list of top ten clubs in the world.

He is a f'uckin sell out lying ratbag.

Amen to that Cig.

He spent months studying the history of Liverpool Football Club. He could study Chelea's history while boiling a f**king kettle!.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 pm

have to say the mov itself left a bit of a bitter taste but its almost as if he was aiming those comments in our direction last night. I was gutted when he left, now I'm just p!ssed off, he's betrayed all of us. fack you Fernando Torres, break a leg!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby laza » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Im just glad Paul Octopus wasnt alive to see this

His betrayal makes Owen self interest into  pale into comparsion.

Christ if he waited until the summer and at least acknowledged fans. While it would have damaged his cred, I would still have held him in  high regard after he hung his boots and folded away his plastic blue mac

Now its Torres who
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Topic moved as I can no longer stomach the thought of the lad as a Liverpool player.  It was adding insult to injury with those f.ucking comments last night.  Complete and utter contempt for the fans that bounced and sang his name week in, week out--through injuries, poor form, half-ar.sed displays, the lot.  Fu.ck you, Fernando, you conniving little ingrate--you've left the only top club you'll ever play for.  T!t.

Felt like I was tripping watching that interview it was surreal he didnt even look like him, the biggest club in the world is he having a laugh?

Liverpool, Real, barca, United are the biggest clubs in the world and only Barca are the best footballing outfit in the world the dirty stinkin liar.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion