Rvn wants to leave united

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:21 pm

Breaking news on SSN Fergie said he wants to leave Madrid and Munich are intrested.
Love it hope Ronaldo p1sses off aswell two of their best players gone
:cool:
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:25 pm

Excellent news :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:35 pm

RVN was always going to leave, it was just a matter of the World Cup finishing and his agent getting in contact with other clubs. Man Utd will be reluctant to let Ronaldo leave in this sitation because clubs like Madrid will take adavntage and try and get him on the cheap.

One thing is for sure, Man Utd will have to replace RVN and I cant think of a realistic striker that is better than him. So it is likely they will be weekended next season.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:35 pm

Whilst its good news that their best players are wanting out, they will have pretty fat covers to buy replacements plus that 15 million from Chelsea for Obi Konobi. :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:37 pm

But finding a replacement for him is very diffcult, I dont see a player as good as him that has a high chance of adjusting to the EPL that they will be able to get before the end of August.

Maybe Kuyt or Torres, but neither of them looks as good as RVN.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:37 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:One thing is for sure, Man Utd will have to replace RVN and I cant think of a realistic striker that is better than him. So it is likely they will be weekended next season.

They seem favourites to sign Torres, but it remains to be seen how he will play in the prem?
I think he is an excellent player dont get me wrong, but he will have a pretty hefty price tag and could turn out to be a flop.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:One thing is for sure, Man Utd will have to replace RVN and I cant think of a realistic striker that is better than him. So it is likely they will be weekended next season.

They seem favourites to sign Torres, but it remains to be seen how he will play in the prem?
I think he is an excellent player dont get me wrong, but he will have a pretty hefty price tag and could turn out to be a flop.

Probably in the region of say 20mil.  Anyway i'm sure Torres mentioned not to long ago that he would like to play for Rafa.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:47 pm

ok go easy on me please... I wouldn't mind RVN at Liverpool.  I believe he's the best in the world at what he does, apparently he had a rubbish season at the scum but still finished their top scorer...

there - said it, I'm offski :lookaround
PhiLFC

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:03 pm

PhiLFC wrote:ok go easy on me please... I wouldn't mind RVN at Liverpool.  I believe he's the best in the world at what he does, apparently he had a rubbish season at the scum but still finished their top scorer...

there - said it, I'm offski :lookaround

Oh well he's of to Real Madrid, never mind PhiL :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby JC_81 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:10 pm

Much like with Keane when he left them, I think Van Nistelrooy was so good for them that they will find it impossible to find a straight replacement.  His scoring record for them was unbelievable.  Good news for us really.

Torres, while a good (if inconsistent) player in la liga, will never score the number of goals Van Nistelrooy did for them if he signs.  If they sign him for 30 million or whatever it takes, I predict he will be a flop and the final nail in Fergie's coffin.

Ah well, they've always got Saha and young Solskjaer :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:31 pm

john craig wrote:young Solskjaer :laugh:

:D  FFS did you see him on SSN landing in Soth Africa he looked ancient, I know weve got Robbie back but friggen when him and Scholed walked out our squad looks like babies  :cool:
Think this is Fergies last year in charge meself that Lippi fella is taking english lessons and is reported to be on his was there........
I dont know fergie seems to have lost the plot of recent, Chelsea have the stranglehold of us all at the moment, we just have to hope that thesenew signings feckup and Lampard carries his world cup form on into the new season.
Its a real pity that Abramovic took over Chelsea cause if he hadnt I believe we would have won the prem already.
Heres hoping to this new season hey, Man U weakend, lets hope Maureens stars get to big for the dressing room, and the other teams in the prem, dont get star struck from Ballack, and svechnco.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:06 pm

Join us Ruud!!!

We'll agree to your personal terms.

A stable, some nice tasty hay, a groomer, a nice big field, lots of grass...
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:30 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:Join us Ruud!!!

We'll agree to your personal terms.

A stable, some nice tasty hay, a groomer, a nice big field, lots of grass...

:D  :D  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby JC_81 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:
john craig wrote:young Solskjaer :laugh:

:D  FFS did you see him on SSN landing in Soth Africa he looked ancient, I know weve got Robbie back but friggen when him and Scholed walked out our squad looks like babies  :cool:

What, the 'baby faced assassin' getting old?!  Never :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:00 am

Ciggy wrote:Breaking news on SSN Fergie said he wants to leave Madrid and Munich are intrested.
Love it hope Ronaldo p1sses off aswell two of their best players gone
:cool:

And biggest cheats.

May they both buy dogs with fleas. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion