2013/2014 Other Scores  Significant or not

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Villa win 3-1 at The Emirates  :laugh:
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 pm

And Everton drew. I can see the scum f*cking up with Swansea as well.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:11 pm

damjan193 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 am wrote:And Everton drew. I can see the scum f*cking up with Swansea as well.

Word.    :buttrock
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:13 pm

To be fair to Arsenal though, they were a bit unlucky and the ref certainly didn't help them.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:24 pm

damjan193 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:13 am wrote:To be fair to Arsenal though, they were a bit unlucky and the ref certainly didn't help them.

True, but at the same time, Fuclk them  :laugh:
s@int - 13 December 2009

The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Arsenal fans chanting against Wenger... and their forums saying "spend or get out"...

A bit sad really, he is the most successful manager they have ever had...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, Mwanck Utd won, but I reckon they are a one man team. Man mark RVP, keep him quiet, then imo, they will not cope.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am

One for Benny  :laugh:

Arsène Wenger told to spend, spend, spend after Aston Villa defeat 

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger said he is prepared to strengthen his squad before the end of the transfer window after facing a hostile reaction to yesterday's 3-1 home defeat to Aston Villa. Wenger was booed by some fans, who held up banners calling on him to "spend, spend, spend" as frustration at Arsenal's lack of transfer activity grows. More immediately they face a crucial Champions' League qualifying round against Fenerbahce in Istanbul on Wednesday with six of yesterday's stating XI doubtful through injury.

On yesterday's crowd reaction, Wenger said: "I know how people respond to a defeat like that. Could we have won the game with the players we had on the pitch today? I say yes. We want our fans to be happy and we are ready to buy players if we find players good enough for us."

Wenger then criticised yesterday's referee. "I didn't like his performance, but more than that, the spirit of it," he said of Anthony Taylor, who gave Villa two penalties that resulted in goals, and sent off Laurent Koscielny for two yellow cards.

"The linesman told me he didn't give a penalty and he was at the level of [Koscielny's] tackle, so why does the referee suddenly give it?" Kieran Gibbs, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Bacary Sagna all had to be substituted with serious looking injuries and there are doubts about Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky and Aaron Ramsey for Wednesday.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 am

Kash_Mountain » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm wrote:Well, Mwanck Utd won, but I reckon they are a one man team. Man mark RVP, keep him quiet, then imo, they will not cope.

Man, I was thinking the same thing. I saw the first half and they scored their goals out of nothing! Swansea were far more direct but they gave Persi a lot of space.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Fancy Palace to get atleast a point today. They are fantastic at home and have an unbelievable crowd.

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Spurs start with a win - goal from Soldaldo.

We were rumoured to be in for Rose at left back during the summer - well he was very impressive
Benny The Noon

Postby damjan193 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm wrote:Spurs start with a win - goal from Soldaldo.

We were rumoured to be in for Rose at left back during the summer - well he was very impressive

Yeah, but no way he would want to come to us, never mind play as second to Enrique. I was hoping on Luke Shaw as a more realistic target. That kid's got talent.

Spurs looked good though. But to be honest, not Champions League spot good. They might give us trouble when we'll play them because of their monsters in midfield (Paulinho and Capue both were incredible) but I think they won't be able to beat many other teams. If we bring in a marque signing we will surly be a better team than them. We might even be now as it is.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Luke Shaw does look like he is going to be very good - rumours that a deal to either Chelsea or Utd is already sorted to replaced Cole or Evra.

And what do you mean Spurs won't be able to beat many other teams ??? . We are a bit more fluid up front than them but they are stronger at the back and in the middle.
Benny The Noon

Postby damjan193 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 pm wrote:Luke Shaw does look like he is going to be very good - rumours that a deal to either Chelsea or Utd is already sorted to replaced Cole or Evra.

And what do you mean Spurs won't be able to beat many other teams ??? . We are a bit more fluid up front than them but they are stronger at the back and in the middle.

I'm saying that Spurs might have troubles with teams that we'll beat with ease. I'm sure we'll score 3 or 4 past Crystal Palace when we play them.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 pm

And we could just as easily struggle against teams like Palace as we have done in the past.
Benny The Noon

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion