David Moyes

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm wrote:Moyes sets his teams up in an awful manor. Its about hard work, keeping a tight shape, full backs tucked in and over loading the wings when in possession, you'll never win anything playing such a basic style and you'll certainly never control possession against the good sides with the shape he uses.

For me, he's going a fantastic job at ruining United, Mata was a complete panic buy and isn't the answer for them, what's more laughable, he doesn't seem to know how to use him either.

Moyes has done to United what Souness done to Liverpool. The difference being Souness had the right idea in the first place, Moyes has no idea and I for one... am loving it!

Moyes 4 Man 4eva and eva! :D

I agree. I always knew that Mata won't be the answer for them. He would have been more suited to our style of play :nod
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Stu the Red » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 pm wrote:Moyes sets his teams up in an awful manor. Its about hard work, keeping a tight shape, full backs tucked in and over loading the wings when in possession, you'll never win anything playing such a basic style and you'll certainly never control possession against the good sides with the shape he uses.

For me, he's going a fantastic job at ruining United, Mata was a complete panic buy and isn't the answer for them, what's more laughable, he doesn't seem to know how to use him either.

Moyes has done to United what Souness done to Liverpool. The difference being Souness had the right idea in the first place, Moyes has no idea and I for one... am loving it!

Moyes 4 Man 4eva and eva! :D

The funniest part is that he seems genuinely surprised that his methods aren't working at a top club
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 pm

I know it's a bit of a laugh and mild insult to suggest each other learns football from computer games. And I admit, in my years I've put a fair bit of time into the game. Back in the day, it was a simpler game and more fun.

But insults aside, Moyes reminds me of the way I used to play that game. It's laughable. He's a small minded manager and belongs at a club of his level, such as Everyon.

When he first started at The Scum, he'd have had loads o' money. With the worldwide image United have, signing new players should have been easy. And for all the names bandied around by United and the media, what happened? They signed Microphonehead Fellani! For £27m, a few weeks after his lesser release fee expired. Fellani and Baines were dead certs for Moyes, but due to his arrogance and "insulting" offer for the pair was rejected, Moyes and co looked elsewhere, safe, apparently, in the knowledge that they could always go back with realistic offers if other avenues should fail.

One such target was Ronaldo, an amusing tale in itself as he and his advisors suggested a return to his "beloved" United, whilst quite openly negotiating a new and improved contract with Real. Well played by Ronaldo I think :D

So, in the end, it's the microphone, lumbering around alongside an aging and fading United team, as the ultra-stressed Moyes tries to emulate the bemused oil' whiskey nose.

They stutter and stumble their way to the winter window and....do sweet FA. The press, alarmed by this and by the lack of transfer activity to write about start urging Moyes to sign Mata. Maureen tosses in his two cents, urging United to give him £35m for the lad he dosen't want. After all, thinks Maureen, Mata can't save United. But he might do Chelski a favor or two between now and the end of the season.

Moyes narrows his eyes... Still, he should be doing something. He's manager after all. And he's so bewildered and dazzled, and his great brain is failing him, well... Ok. The press and Maureen both know footie. It's as better than anything he'd thought of. Heck, he was on the verge of ringing Wes Brown, cos at the water cooler that morning, he overheard Vidic tell the tea lady that he'd had enough!

One wonders what those crazy Red Devils will do next! It's been fun so far.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby devaney » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Stop it you lot. Mr Moyes is doing a fantastic job and both Fellaini and Mata at nearly £65m are doing a fine job. So far this season they have been desperately unlucky and it's not clever to be taking pleasure from their misfortune  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh:  :laugh:

4 points off the top of the league
11 points ahead of Moyseeeeeees MIsfits
First time in 23 years that we will be ahead of United on Valentines Day
We just need to give them a damn good thrashing at Old Trafford next month !!!!!!!!!

I'm loving this season  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 am

fooking brilliant   :laugh:  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:21 pm

They might be losing the following players at the end of the season due to contract expiry or lack of playing time - Evra, Ferdinand, Macheda, Giggs, Vidic, Nani, Hernandez and Anderson.

Yet, that leaves them with top players like Rooney, Zaha, RVP, Mata, Kagawa, Januzaj, De Gea and Lingard. They aren't exactly in dire straits honestly, they just need a better manager. That being said, I hope Moyes stays there for a long time, Rooney leaves and Januzaj joins Real Madrid.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:41 pm

The second picture made me laugh, they may as well have a cuddle

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... n-Maradona

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby RedAnt » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Maradona must be the weirdest shaped man I ever saw. Didn't he want to manage in England, but was refused a work permit? Can't remember the "official" reason, but I'm sure it's because he's a c*ck.
RedAnt

Postby Boocity » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 pm

read this... funny as fuk...

leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Good to see ManU struck a bit of form after our trashing...firstly it keeps Moyes on the job and secondly they might be able to take some points off the derby. :)
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Santa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 pm wrote:Good to see ManU struck a bit of form after our trashing...firstly it keeps Moyes on the job and secondly they might be able to take some points off the derby. :)

It's a great result...they'll get battered as soon as they meet a decent team, but for now (some) manure fans are saying "he needs time"  :laugh:

Take as long as you want lad, I think around 5 years should do it  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Even bobby charlton is bleating on about how Moyes is the right man. It's hilarious. I like how Moyes has lowered expectancies to fit his ability. Very clever really. I've stated before that they should have had someone to carry on with the baton. Why do they need to be cr*p whilst Moyes messes around getting his feet under the table? They won it last year, so why start from scratch? They must see great potential in the old man if what he will eventually achieve is worth being as poor as they are now. They must be expecting him to eventually achieve more than whiskey nose, else they'd have got someone in who can do the job now AND in the future, as opposed to the wonders Moyes is expected to eventually bring.

Me? I just think they're embarassed by the mistake and now have their hands tied by their own ego's who can't admit the mistake we all know they made.
RedAnt

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 am

Truth be told I actually sympathise with the guy. As someone said earlier, he's not a bad egg. He was left a pile of pooh by Whiskeynose.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 am

bunglemark2 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 pm wrote:Truth be told I actually sympathise with the guy. As someone said earlier, he's not a bad egg. He was left a pile of pooh by Whiskeynose.

I dunno I always though his tactics under Everton were antiquated and narrow. It took him years to get then playing well. Now he's been found out as an amateur. I'm happy, long may it continue.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion