http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBLSUKJiDY

:D

Ace already posted this in the Cesc thread

funny as hell :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm

see ya Cesc! They've got him at a steal as well in today's market. Nasri next.

You know what you need to replace them Arsene, 3 centre backs and some pacey wingers :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby brentd4 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm

stmichael wrote:don't worry. everything's ok because they turn over a profit every year and play lovely football.

:nod

as long as they are in the black he doesnt care,,,, if thats the case make him your accountant not manager.
brentd4

Postby Bermenstein » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Hope these 2 guys are gone next week to unsettle them and shatter them, coz we got Arsenal away next Sunday....Great time to play them :)
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Good I'm glad he's ruining things there. For me out of all the top four Arsenal are the team to drop out. They're helping our cause massively!

I've been saying this for 3 years now and somehow those b@stards pull it off every single year!  :D

But I'm really hoping it's true this year.  It seems like they will really struggle, and because Arsenal never spend more than £12 million on a single player, it will be hard for them to properly replace either of them.

They're essentially going thru what we went thru last year... Not exactly but their club is in a bit of turmoil like ours was.  Can't say I'd prefer it was them over chelski or manure, but that's just the way it works.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Greavesie » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm

all depends how they spend it, its interesting cos Wenger's usually careful with money but here he really can't afford to be a tight b@stard (see what I did there :D )

he said hes not buying a left back, mistake already if he doesnt, they need a striker badly as well. RVP is destined to get injured
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Wilshere and Ramsey can play the sexy football between them. If they were to go out and get a commanding CB and a solid midfielder to protect the defence then they could well be a force again.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Wilshere is a good player but he still makes a lot of errors, especially defensively.  He gives away a lot of stupid fouls.  To me, Ramsey is still not starting quality.  If he starts for them, then I'll be happy because it just shows that they are much weaker this season.

I think they're in trouble.  Their best players are all injury prone and they don't really have strong depth in their squad.  They don't have a good CB other than Vermaelen who's injured 75% of the season.  Gibbs is still really young, it's like us playing Robinson, Flanno or Kelly.  He's a little more progressed I suppose, but he's still really young and not good enough to start.  At this point I'd say we have a better LB and RB, they have 1 better CB, but our 2nd CB is better.  We thought our defense was in shambles...
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

That video is fookin awesome.  I have a hard time seeing Arsenal being near the top four with the losses of Cesc and Nasri.  The door is open.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 am

Eboue hasn't been given a squad number yet i believe. on the way out too? ???

the only 3 other players from Arsenal i would love to see in our team (apart from Fabregas and Nasri) is Van Persie, Walcott and Vermaelen.

the problem with Arsenal over the years can be highlighted best in their transfers so far this season - their most expensive signing is a star for the future, Chamberlain £12M.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:Eboue hasn't been given a squad number yet i believe. on the way out too? ???

the only 3 other players from Arsenal i would love to see in our team (apart from Fabregas and Nasri) is Van Persie, Walcott and Vermaelen.

the problem with Arsenal over the years can be highlighted best in their transfers so far this season - their most expensive signing is a star for the future, Chamberlain £12M.

I wouldn't let Eboue near the reserves
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

stmichael wrote:put this in the funny vid thread but i'll put it in here aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBLSUKJiDY

:D

:laugh:
" I hope I didn't send it mistakenly to Tottenham"

:laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Arsenal looked pretty average yesterday, they might be in free fall if they can't replace their midfielders, not to mention the problems at the back.  I'd take our back 4 right now over theirs and keeper isn't even a discussion.  They have just over two weeks before the window closes.  If I'm an arsenal fan, I'm very worried. glad I'm not :D
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Just sold Eboue to Galatasaray  for 3 mill and sent Carlos Vela out on loan for the season...

Cant help but think they have a few deals lined up or else they could be in real trouble at least depth wise... Lets not forget they are in 4 competitions this year and Arsene really likes his rotation
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 pm

They are bringing in some Costa Rican fella, think he was there tonight. Can't remember his name.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion