Andy gray

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:17 pm

is he or is he not the most biased bluenose liverpool hating tw*t you have ever heard as a comentator.? ???? ??????
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:18 pm

his no but tony cottee is ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby the great one » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:21 pm

What did he say this time..... ??? his always got somethink  neagtive to say about us his way to bias towards scum and Everton.
Last edited by the great one on Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:27 pm

he got a lot of stick lately from bluenoses who didnt like the way he celebrated liverpools goal against olympiacos.
personally i know he`s a toffee but he does make decent points regarding tactics and the like. i`d rather have him than mark lawresons stand up comedian routine`s.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby stapo1000 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:42 pm

i think andy gray is a good commentator and is only biased when british teams play foreign teams.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:55 pm

I'd say he was more of a manc loving c**t myself :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:36 pm

Andy Gray is a twit and a half anybody that cant see that is not worth bothering with, na not really but he hates Liverpool and was celebrating Gerrards goal and not us winning the match make no mistake about that one.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:50 pm

Andy Gray is a second-rate commentator and a third-rate pundit.

Personally I've learnt to not listen to a word he says because he is invariably wrong
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 am

i think andy gray is a good commentator and is only biased when british teams play foreign teams.

I think you are right !
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Sean » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:26 am

The biggest winner from the advent of Sky Sports has been Andy Gray.  He was in the right place at the right time to land the dream job of being paid a fortune for talking about football.  Many on this forum could do the job....I know I could.

Over the years the hype created about utd has been like food for Sky Sports.  Gray has realised this and over the years has basically become a utd fanatic knowing that constantly whipping up a frenzy about fergie and the boys and sucking up to the scum supporters will sustain the hype and his lucky job.

What annoys me about alot of the Sky Sports pundits is that many don't have great facts or knowledge.  For example, when Rodney Marsh was on "You're on Sky Sports" a fan phoned one night and made a comment about the Leeds V Bayern Munich 1975 European Cup Final.....Rodney had no recollection or knowledge of the game even though he was a professional footballer at the time. 

These so called experts are bluffers who like alot of premiership footballers are simply on the sky sports gravy train.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby ronmeister » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:44 am

The bloke is a complete and utter K N O B .An example ; Cup final he was saying how good chelsea where till about 60mins into the game it started looking like Liverpool could hold on and win so he became a Chelsea critic saying how well Liverpool are doing then Bang Own goal and low and behold he is saying how good chelsea are again.He stay's a neutral commentator for about 10 mins of the game then gets an inclin who will win and thats it he is a fan of the team he recons will win.If they then look like losing or go behind he just swap's teams .How many times do we hear him say after a game it had 1- nil all over it or it had 2-1 all over it then just to emphasise the point he will say to whoever he is talking to i said that to you this morning .Anyway the bloke is a t******
ronmeister

Postby maximus » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:49 am

What makes me laugh about Sky is that because they have not got the archives of say the BBC/ITV pre-premiership 1990, as far as they are concerned there was

1 - No football before then
2 - Manure are the most succesful club in history (or in their little Sky world)

That said I still pay my subscriptions to the ******s   :(  :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:37 pm

Bottom line is if we win titles, they will talk about our greatness.

When you pay someone to give an opinion, they sure as $hit will. They have to come up with something to say, so they say anything. I take all that the pundits say lightly. They are sometimes right, sometimes wrong but they are always saying something. As with the internet, there is so much information out there so you keep what you agree with, and discard the ******.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:41 pm

please do not mention andy gray on this website, its a swear word if u ask me, i hate that balding w**ker. i cant help it. hes a smarmy little tw*t
see whats happened now? got me all worked up, and i havent had any caffeine today!
:angry: :angry: :angry:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:09 pm

Everton supporters like Gray hold a grudge because they didn't get an opportunity to play in the european cup after hysel.  It makes me laugh when they argue that they were denied the chance of winning it.  In 85/86 and 87/88 they couldn't even win a domestic trophy.  They were the years they could have competed in the european cup.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion