Tevez - Here we go...

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:43 am

:laugh:

I would have thought they needed an Owen or Bent more than Tevez, but would still be a great signing for them. I have read through the last part of the article three times and I still dont have a clue to who gets to decide where he goes. :D

ps I am a much better supporter than BigMick cos I knew Avi Cohen played Left back :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:54 am

I have read through the last part of the article three times and I still dont have a clue to who gets to decide where he goes.

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby matrix » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:00 am

yes the daily mail is reporting tevez to united on loan for a year...

i think liverpool are the favourite's  to land tevez,  as we would want to buy him outright...

we could even use bellemy in the deal + cash...

it will be all down to rafa benitez in the end...

we have the advantage over manure as they can only take him on loan after there 55 million spree...

[msi]  would no doubt rather have an outright fee for tevez,  so were still  in the driving seat if we want to go for him...

thank god the spanish season is nearly over,  as some of our transfer targets will be made clearer...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 am

It was laughable to hear West Ham say they have ripped up the agreement as if MSI have done the same. MSI decide where Tevez plays and there plan has been perfect.  Both Tevez and Macherano went to England and both will generate huge transfer fees for MSI.  Tevez has said plenty of times that Kia will decide where he plays.  It will not be West Ham but will be Kia Joorabchian.
puroresu

Postby Reg » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:12 pm

Matrix, how is a 12 month loan to Utd better for MSI than an outright sale to Liverpool?

Surely from a commercial point of view, better to sell him to Liverpool, wait 2 years sell him again to Barcelona and 2 years after that onward to Real Madrid or AC Meelan?  A 12 month loan in comparison looks a waste of time.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Why do people keep thinking that we could offer Bellamy + cash in a deal for Tevez. The general consensus is that West Ham do NOT own Tevez and it'll be this Joorabchain(sp?) who'll have the final say about where he goes. I hardly think that Joorabchain will be interested in taking on Bellamy and I certainly can't see BEllamy wanting to get involved in the messy transfers that seem to surround this Joorabchain/MSI.

I believe that if Rafa is truly interested in Tevez then we are in the box seats as we've already got his mate Mascha to help persuade him that Anfield is the best place for him to be playing. Rafa has supposedly met with Joorabchain on a number of occasions and the only thing that I can see getting in the way now is for Rafa to get the money from Gillett & Hicks to pay for Tevez. That is the major concern for me at the moment, IS Rafa going to get these funds that they say they will provide or are they just blowing smoke. While there is nothing to prove at the moment that they won't provide money there is also no proof they will and the longer the inactivity goes on the more frustrated the fans and Rafa will get. Hardly the summer preparation that a team wanting to challenge for the title would want.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:36 pm

Reg wrote:Matrix, how is a 12 month loan to Utd better for MSI than an outright sale to Liverpool?

Surely from a commercial point of view, better to sell him to Liverpool, wait 2 years sell him again to Barcelona and 2 years after that onward to Real Madrid or AC Meelan?  A 12 month loan in comparison looks a waste of time.

Selling him to Liverpool outright would give us the ownership rights of the player and would cost a lot more than MSI paid for him, letting him out on loan MSI would retain the ownership rights and ask for agents fees or the equivalent of a loan payment.
LFC2007

Postby shanks » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm

tevez is the quality we should be signing to help take the club to the next step and winning the premiership
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 pm

I'm not convinced Tevez is as good as some have made out, he is a good player worth double figures but he is not a 25Mil player like some have made out, but defo one to consider if a legal deal can be arranged at a reasonable price.
Last edited by Cool Hand Luke on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:17 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Why do people keep thinking that we could offer Bellamy + cash in a deal for Tevez. The general consensus is that West Ham do NOT own Tevez and it'll be this Joorabchain(sp?) who'll have the final say about where he goes. I hardly think that Joorabchain will be interested in taking on Bellamy and I certainly can't see BEllamy wanting to get involved in the messy transfers that seem to surround this Joorabchain/MSI.

I believe that if Rafa is truly interested in Tevez then we are in the box seats as we've already got his mate Mascha to help persuade him that Anfield is the best place for him to be playing. Rafa has supposedly met with Joorabchain on a number of occasions and the only thing that I can see getting in the way now is for Rafa to get the money from Gillett & Hicks to pay for Tevez. That is the major concern for me at the moment, IS Rafa going to get these funds that they say they will provide or are they just blowing smoke. While there is nothing to prove at the moment that they won't provide money there is also no proof they will and the longer the inactivity goes on the more frustrated the fans and Rafa will get. Hardly the summer preparation that a team wanting to challenge for the title would want.

Spot on !

Tevez has nothing to do with any other transfer dealings, Period.

Any deals will be done alone.

I feel it's still in the air, he could stilll go to one of about 4 clubs.

Man Utd, A .C Milan, Real Madrid & Liverpool.

I still feel we will end up with Owen, Trevez & Malouda.
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby shanks » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:08 pm

i would settle for owen, tevez and malouda especial the way the American owners are performing with holding promised transfer kitty....
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:56 pm

tevez looks inter bound shame top class player, i no there is still plenty of time left in the transfer season but i think the mancs have started some thing there could be stampede of clubs trying to sign the better players when the spainish season finishes and there price will go up...
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Italian champions Internazionale have confirmed their interest in signing Carlos Tevez.

The West Ham striker revealed on Tuesday that he would be keen to move to Milan as he could link-up with a number of Argentines already plying their trade with the Nerazzurri.

Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea all appear keen on giving Tevez the option of remaining in the Premiership, with a move from West Ham looking highly likely this summer.

Inter supremo Massimo Moratti has now revealed that he would like to sign Tevez - who is currently with Argentina preparing for the Copa America.

"It's true," Moratti said of Inter's interest in Tevez.

"He's a player we like a lot.

"He has qualities and character. It's what we need."

Moratti also spoke about Inter's talks with Cagliari for Honduran striker David Suazo.

Cagliari supremo Massimo Cellino has criticised Inter for not sealing the move, but Moratti feels they are still on course to land him.

"The negotiation is quite forward, we will see how it will continue," Moratti said.
puroresu

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill