Arsenal v chelsea

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:12 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Wait until Henry leaves them next summer.  Wenger is going to have to perform some heroics to get them a title winning force again over the next couple of years.  I'm not saying they have bad players, their young players look like they're going to be outstanding.  It's just that something is clearly not working there anymore.  Pires and Ljungberg used to be match winners fror them, now they're getting complacent and for want of a better word, older. 

Barcelona seem to be the only ones publicly saying they want him.  Does anyone remember Chelsea making a bid for him when Mourinho first joined them?  What's to say they wont smell blood next summer and try again?

TBH Jonny i don't think that Arsehole Wenger will be there next season, i've a feelin' he'll be off come the end of the season, whether it be to Real MAdrid (for more a.ss spanking) or i've heard one or two stories linking him with the Japan job i think.

As for Henry going to Che$ki i really do doubt it. IMHO if he does leave it'll be either for Barca or he may even go back to Juve  and link up with Trezeguet. Maureen seems to forget that when he and the club start to wind other clubs & people up that one day it IS going to come back and bite Chel$ki in the A-Hole, why do you think that with all of the money they've got they haven't really bought any of the big name players that they've constantly been linked with i.e. Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Trezeguet, GERRARD & Adriano; i believe it's because these players see what che$ki are like and they don't want to be part of it no matter how much moneu they are offered.
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:23 pm

stmichael wrote:so essien elbows lauren in the mouth. what a surprise. they say lauren will definitely have to have one of his front teeth out as a result of that. :glare:

and don't get me started on that c#nt drogba. i absolutely despise the tw@t in every way shape and form. twining on at the ref for 90 minutes and throwing himself around like a girl. :angry:

:angry: Cant stand that c.unt Drogba either mate,diving about -I would really love to have seen Vinny Jones mark him ,or Razor ruddock -just so we could really see him in pain .His whole attitude sickens me -imagine if he was a manc player -someone would have shot him by now.
  As for Wenger -he seems to be suffering in the league and flying in Europe,I dont think he will leave just yet but I think Henrys made up his mind already -Barcelona I say! :nod be a huge loss for the premiership never mind arsenal
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:01 am

Mikz wrote:and don't get me started on that c#nt drogba. i absolutely despise the tw@t in every way shape and form. twining on at the ref for 90 minutes and throwing himself around like a girl. :angry:

:angry: Cant stand that c.unt Drogba either mate,diving about -I would really love to have seen Vinny Jones mark him ,or Razor ruddock -just so we could really see him in pain .His whole attitude sickens me -imagine if he was a manc player -someone would have shot him by now.
  As for Wenger -he seems to be suffering in the league and flying in Europe,I dont think he will leave just yet but I think Henrys made up his mind already -Barcelona I say! :nod be a huge loss for the premiership never mind arsenal[/quote]
:angry:  Dont even get me started on Dogbreath either  :veryangry moaning feckin hole, the whole game.
Do ya know I rang me mum after that game and said I wish I was at Highbury today to run on the pitch so I could just :censored: that b@stard over the head :D
Ohhhhhhhh he really p 1ssed me off today.
The whole Chelsea team does the way they constantly surround the ref moaning and whinging.
They will get their comupance one day  :nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:37 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :angry:  Dont even get me started on Dogbreath either  :veryangry moaning feckin hole, the whole game.
Do ya know I rang me mum after that game and said I wish I was at Highbury today to run on the pitch so I could just :censored: that b@stard over the head :D

CGGY the streaker :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:37 am

:D I love when she starts about Drogba lol I can imagine him running at great speed and falling into the front row landing on cggys knee -and a baseball bat being raised -bang bang bang !! :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:44 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Barcelona seem to be the only ones publicly saying they want him.  Does anyone remember Chelsea making a bid for him when Mourinho first joined them?  What's to say they wont smell blood next summer and try again?

Rumours this week are Chelsea are prepared to offer Henry 150 grand a week to join them.
But I just cant see him going there TBH, he will go abroard, and I think Wenger will leave also.

Henry loves Arsenal too much to join the nearerst rivals. He'll go off abroad.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby darwisigila » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:21 am

:censored: off gooners.....can't count on them anymore
darwisigila

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:18 am

Barcelona's president has admited that he will launch a big money bid on Thierry Henry.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:26 am

Essien needs a lengthy ban, dirty dirty kunt he is.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion