Why i dont believe gh will be a success

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:48 pm

Looking back at previous champions most have 1 thing in common and its not money.
Passion.
I hate Man Utd but the reason the keep winning the league is because alot of their players would die for the shirt they wear.
Roy Keane (a Tw@) but never the less no one can fault is loyality and attitude.
Beckham when he was their
Giggs
Scholes
Even the Neville Sisters
Yes some imports fit in well Arsenal have the best examples at current
Vierra
Henry as he flopped in italy and his carrer was going no where. Given a second chance by Arsenal now look at him
Bergkamp
With these quality imports they had a good mix of imports and english. and at 1 time the best defence in england.
Like our teams of old
Dalglish
Souness
Molby (import but liverpool through and through)
Craig johnston to name but a few
Compare this with todays crop
Why do u think they are Liverpool money or passion
Diao
Diouf
Biscan
Cheyrou (latley a few good games but lets see how long it lasts (i hope a long time))
Troare
Heskey English but s##t
Gerrard owen Heskey Hypia they are exceptions. Carragher i like murphy a good squad player.
But lets face it we have no team spirit and this stems from the manager.
Well u all no where i stand
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:00 am

HAVE TO AGREE DAV IVE BEEN  SAYING THIS IN MOST FORUMS THAT THE PLAYERS WE HAVE NOW DO NOT PLAY WITH PRIDE AND PASSION FOR THE CLUB BUT THIS MUST STILL FALL BACK ON MANAGEMENT FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPPEN
NOT MOTIVATING THEM
ALLOWING BAD PERFORMANCES WEEK AFTER WEEK
ANYONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE 1 OR 2 BAD GAMES BUT OUR SQUAD IS A JOKE AND ITS BACKED UP BY EXCUSES FROM GH
IF I HAD A FEW BAD WEEKS IN MY JOB I WOULD BE OUT THE DOOR
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE THESE PLAYERS ARE BEING PAID TO DO A JOB AND NOT DOING IT ,WHATS WORSE ITS BEING ALLOWED HOW DO I GET A JOB THERE I CAN RUN ALL DAY CAN FALL DOWN PRETEND TO BE INJURED TRY SCORE A GOAL 
IF I WAS GETTING THERE MONEY I COULD PROBABLY EVEN PRAISE THE MANAGER ON TV
SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE THEM A KICK UP THE a#se AND GH IS NOT DOING THAT SO LETS FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:49 am

The manager should praise when his players do well and critisize when they do badly.  He should tell them exactly how he feels and should let them know what they've got to do to improve.
Maybe they need someone to help improve their psychological preparation, I propose John Buccaneun (sp?)
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:17 pm

DAV wrote:Henry as he flopped in italy and his carrer was going no where. Given a second chance by Arsenal now look at him

Wasn't the trouble with Henry that they played him out wide as a winger? I recall the same happening to Lineker at Barcelona
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion