Liverpool at the end of the season - How are we gonna finish the season off

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby livfan05 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:13 pm

Liverpool Football Club have made great success over these past months.Qualifying for the UEFA Champions League next round and beating some of the best and some of the worst teams in the Premiership.What i wont to know is how will the season finish?. To me its hard to say, the transfer window has just opened for January and there are many players that Rafeal Bentitez can choose. Lets hope he chooses well. I would get rid of that worthless keeper Chris Kirkland and players like Henchoz.
Liverpool will catch up now and finish in the top 3
livfan05

Postby the great one » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:14 pm

iI reckon the top 2 is already decided but unless Man u start dropping point starting january 15th i don't think we will finish in the top 3 but im not ruling out. Top 4 is the piority but we need to be there before we can start saying can we finish 3rd but i think we won't finish outside the top 5.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:23 pm

Depends on how we perform hopefully a 3rd or 4th position depends what morientes and baros can do
gerrardisgod

Postby matrix » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:38 pm

all listen we will come 4th and our main challenge will be spurs 4 get everton...

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games