LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Loan makes sense. I can't see him ever starting a game for us again, and thank god.
Total liability.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:06 pm

I still believe this boy is a good keeper...but prone to occasional brain fart which make him unsuitable for a team gunning for glory. We cannot be spending hundreds of millions and let some dodgy keeper ruin it. Good luck Loris...too bad it didn't quite work out for you here
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Probably the best thing for the lad, in 2 years time the story will have moved on but at the moment even mistakes he makes during warm up's are being plastered all over the net. This move will give him a chance to rebuild his career in peace, away from all the boo boys.
I wish him all the best for the future.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:Probably the best thing for the lad, in 2 years time the story will have moved on but at the moment even mistakes he makes during warm up's are being plastered all over the net. This move will give him a chance to rebuild his career in peace, away from all the boo boys.
I wish him all the best for the future.

Yeah its a bit ridiculous that he is still getting crucified. I seen it at the Napoli game and it didn't matter what he did as he still got jeered. He gave up after a few minutes and just walked out and began stretching while Becker went in to a mighty applause. Felt really sorry for the lad that day and I wouldn't say it was any different at any other game in pre-season. In the end he probably pushed for a way out. I don't think he will be back either.

Best of luck to him.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Doesn't reflect well on the club, to be honest...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:03 pm wrote:Doesn't reflect well on the club, to be honest...

I think the club has supported him to the hilt. But let's be honest, he couldn't play for us again in the league. The abuse and pressure would be monumental from other fans and the media. Just look at the reaction to his mistakes in pre-season friendlies...and they didn't even mean anything!

Best thing for Karius is regular football in a league where he can quietly go about his trade. This move gives him that. And hopefully he'll return stronger in a couple of years to a major European side as Germany's number 1. I wish him the best.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:28 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm wrote:Doesn't reflect well on the club, to be honest...

I think it does pal. You obviously don't watch many games. Go back to the playground. If you had spent £5000 going to Kiev, hotel, ticket, travel etc. How would you feel about Karius!??

You don't though, because you live in your own lunatic asylum.

Tool
:nod
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:28 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm wrote:Doesn't reflect well on the club, to be honest...

I think it does pal. You obviously don't watch many games. Go back to the playground. If you had spent £5000 going to Kiev, hotel, ticket, travel etc. How would you feel about Karius!??

Tool

I pity you sunshine.... You really do have sh!t for brains, don't you? Maybe your daddy didn't love you enough... Or maybe too much....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:58 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:28 pm wrote:

Tool

I pity you sunshine.... You really do have sh!t for brains, don't you? Maybe your daddy didn't love you enough... Or maybe too much....

Major TOOL
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:15 pm

He's a decent keeper but never a title winning keeper.

Besiktas move might be good.

Frankly, Alisson is just twice the keeper he is.

Best of luck Karius!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 pm

He is now playing at his level. Don’t know how Klopp thought he was good enough to play for LFC. I spotted his lack of ability early and others later followed but Klopp was stubborn and cost us the champions league by not replacing him the season before.

It shows the concussion stories for the B.S that they were , most embarrassing thing since Houllier was saying Fowler was imitating a cow when sniffing a white line after tabloid made cocaine rumours.

Anyway, he is gone now, number 6 was thrown away but with a strong squad now it may arrive over the next few seasons.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:27 am

Karius reckons Klopp begged him to stay which I very much doubt. If he needed Karius then he wouldn't be allowed to leave.

I'm anticipating problems for Karius at Besiktas. Turkey is a tough environment to play in and rather than toughen him up I can see it finishing him off.

No club tolerates a rubbish keeper and they won't put it with it no more than we did.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:41 am

parchpea » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:27 am wrote:Karius reckons Klopp begged him to stay which I very much doubt. If he needed Karius then he wouldn't be allowed to leave.

I'm anticipating problems for Karius at Besiktas. Turkey is a tough environment to play in and rather than toughen him up I can see it finishing him off.

No club tolerates a rubbish keeper and they won't put it with it no more than we did.

Speaking at his Besiktas unveiling, Karius said: "He [Klopp] told me he would like to have me in the squad because he wants to have the best quality players.

"But I spoke to him and asked him for my wish, it is important to me to play for Besiktas. I talked with him for a long time and he understood my situation.

"I think it was a good deal for everyone. He wished me well but he said he would have liked to keep me."

How is that Karius saying that Klopp "begged"? You're just trying to find a reason to have a dig at Karius.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:09 am

Karius will come back a stronger GK after everything that has happened , he played a vital role getting us to the final and it was heartbreaking for him the errors after what happened. He is still young - got all that attributes of a great keeper - hopefully see him back in a couple years a confident GK which can only be good for us - good luck to him over there
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:44 am

Fair enough not begged but asked him not to leave. This only happens as a nice gesture or courtesy just as Klopp opens the door out of his office. If Karius is a success at Besiktas I will be happy to be wrong and the only way back into our goal is if Alisson is a complete disaster and Karius unbelievable in Turkey.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion