MOHAMED SALAH - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:12 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 pm wrote:The fella who reported Salah to the police has been banned from loitering around outside the training ground ,he is known for harassing players in order for them to sign his blag football shirts and uses kids to entice the players to stop. He has recently closed all his social media sites after receiving heightened abuse from Liverpool fans and is currently under investigation for not declaring the income tax on the items he sells.

BOOM !!!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mo-salah-mobile-phone-autograph-15029494

Karma  :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 am

:D what a bellend
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:56 am

I'm sure Magic Mo can afford the £200 fine for using a mobile phone at the wheel, as he's a little bit above the 'minimum wage' level currently, on his new contract.
:D
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm wrote:The fella who reported Salah to the police has been banned from loitering around outside the training ground ,he is known for harassing players in order for them to sign his blag football shirts and uses kids to entice the players to stop. He has recently closed all his social media sites after receiving heightened abuse from Liverpool fans and is currently under investigation for not declaring the income tax on the items he sells.

BOOM !!!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mo-salah-mobile-phone-autograph-15029494

Cut that grass
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:50 pm

laza » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:54 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm wrote:The fella who reported Salah to the police has been banned from loitering around outside the training ground ,he is known for harassing players in order for them to sign his blag football shirts and uses kids to entice the players to stop. He has recently closed all his social media sites after receiving heightened abuse from Liverpool fans and is currently under investigation for not declaring the income tax on the items he sells.

BOOM !!!

Cut that grass

:laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:15 am

Even when he's bad he's good!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:07 am

Thommo's perm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:15 am wrote:Even when he's bad he's good!
:buttrock

not his best at all but still made two goals :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 am

Reminds me of last season. He started slowly and missed a lot of chances in the early games, BUT then look on the run he went on last season!?
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Five games in and still not firing on all cylinders.
PSG Tuesday, lets hope he gets his sh'it together by then...
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:33 pm wrote:Five games in and still not firing on all cylinders.
PSG Tuesday, lets hope he gets his sh'it together by then...
:nod

He did the same thing last season, started slowly and scuffed chances, but he went on to score 44 times.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:07 pm

He should have won the golden boot..
:down:
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Everything Salah hit last season found the onion bag ,this season he seems to be snapping at chances more in the hope it will settle in the back of the net rather than knowing it will !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 am

I am actually a little concerned with not just Mo but also with Mane.

Bobby is still doing an exquisite job as the pivot and has very much continued in his team oriented and unselfish ways and we would struggle without him in the side.

Maybe I am reading too much into this but from the first 5 games, I feel that Mo and Mane seem to be having an issue with each other. Both are being very selfish in general play and many chances have gone begging in recent games with the poor decisions they have made. These two may need to be sat down by Jurgen and have a long heart to heart talk as if this continues, we will pay the price.

Last season, our front 3 held up a creaking defense until Virgil came in. This season, the opposite seems to be happening with the midfield and defense papering over the little cracks in our once much vaunted attack. If the root cause for the issues we are having in attack is because the guys are rusty and need a few more games to get their @rses in gear then fine.... but I feel this may not be the case right now. I have a sneaking suspicion that things are not quite right between the 2 lads flanking Bobby and I fear there is an ego tug of war going on covertly.

Hopefully I am wrong... but if I am not, Jurgen needs to sort this out quick smart.
ConnO'var

Postby laza » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:18 am

After last season's exploits, the Champions league drama/injury plus a World Cup albeit short campaign, I cut him a little slack for having a bit of slow start to this season
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:24 pm

I'd like to see him given a rest. We shouldn't have any problems dispatching Southampton and he's had a long summer. Maybe a few days rest is just what he needs.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion