Pre Season Friendlies 2018

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:17 pm

3-1 pre season over now back to business on Sunday. Studge will be a great option for us this season if he stays fit.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:20 pm

I wanna see more sexy football this season!

Bring Shaqiri or Studge on at around 65 mins Sunday, and we should 'Hammer' the Hammers!

Bring on Sunday!
:p
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:32 pm

I think Yakka is onto some with Shaq. I would really hope we consider to play him in that Coutinho role. Shaq is smart, creative and would bolster our options more. We should infuse him into our starting xi.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:52 am

I thought Fabinho was brilliant last night. He makes his mind up very quickly with his passing and never over dwells in the ball. I think this mindset will help our quick counter attacks in the league. I think he's got another couple of gears in him aswell which I'm sure he'll hit as he gets fitter. Got a feeling he's gonna be a unsung hero for us this season.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:29 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 am wrote:I thought Fabinho was brilliant last night. He makes his mind up very quickly with his passing and never over dwells in the ball. I think this mindset will help our quick counter attacks in the league. I think he's got another couple of gears in him aswell which I'm sure he'll hit as he gets fitter. Got a feeling he's gonna be a unsung hero for us this season.

Yeah I thought last night was his best performance so far, forget the missed pen, we didn't buy him to score goals we bought him to screen the back 4 and break things up in the middle of the park which he did quite well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:29 pm wrote:
UvS xR4GEx » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 am wrote:I thought Fabinho was brilliant last night. He makes his mind up very quickly with his passing and never over dwells in the ball. I think this mindset will help our quick counter attacks in the league. I think he's got another couple of gears in him aswell which I'm sure he'll hit as he gets fitter. Got a feeling he's gonna be a unsung hero for us this season.

Yeah I thought last night was his best performance so far, forget the missed pen, we didn't buy him to score goals we bought him to screen the back 4 and break things up in the middle of the park which he did quite well.

Interesting...I thought he was quite poor..Torino players breezed around him and his passing was casual..he hasn't impressed me at during our pre season..but I've first in the lad..he was great for Monaco
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm

only me » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:07 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:29 pm wrote:

Interesting...I thought he was quite poor..Torino players breezed around him and his passing was casual..he hasn't impressed me at during our pre season..but I've first in the lad..he was great for Monaco

He looked better last night than he did in early pre season (where he looked well of the pace). He's getting there slowly but surely.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm betting the first few games in the prem, Keita and Fabinho may be a bit off the boil as they get to grips with our league.

Would not surprise me
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games