ALBERTO MORENO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:56 pm

TAA was much worse yesterday, the lad had a complete shocker.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:51 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:56 pm wrote:TAA was much worse yesterday, the lad had a complete shocker.

Gomez or TAA, Robertson or Moreno. Not very inspiring is it? TAA was woeful yesterday but has loads of potential. Moreno was woeful with no potential whatsoever. He is the finished article and will continue to make the same mistakes as long as he's here.
While Klopp keeps convincing himself that Moreno's good, he's staying
:(
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 pm

It isn't just Morenos fault that our defence is shaky either. Three others and a goalkeeper to blame also..

TAA : inexperienced, as of yet
Matip: slow, ponderous.
Gomez :Good going forward, but gets out of position often, bit liable defence wise.
Klavan : average at best.
Lovren :useless.
Migs/Karius : well, where to start
Robertson : The only positive aspect, although early days.

Moreno must feel like he's the scapegoat and he will be driven out of Liverpool in a witch-hunt, if he reads the media and forums.

Klopp rates him, so read into that what you will :(
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 pm wrote:It isn't just Morenos fault that our defence is shaky either. Three others and a goalkeeper to blame also..

TAA : inexperienced, as of yet
Matip: slow, ponderous.
Gomez :Good going forward, but gets out of position often, bit liable defence wise.
Klavan : average at best.
Lovren :useless.
Migs/Karius : well, where to start
Robertson : The only positive aspect, although early days.

Moreno must feel like he's the scapegoat and he will be driven out of Liverpool in a witch-hunt, if he reads the media and forums.

Klopp rates him, so read into that what you will :(

And to think all those make up our defensive line up... pathetic.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm

I am absolutely sick to death of writing negative things about this lad. Do we really need any more proof of how bad he is? Klopp would have been better off putting Milner at left back if he wanted to rest Robertson, that how bad moreno is. What does the manager see in him? Its obviously something that I cant see because to me his brings absolutely fu'ck all to our play? I tell a lie, what he brings is disorder and chaos, passing backwards or sidewards and a feeling of nervousness that even VVD cant change. He is Fu*king awful and instead of slagging the opposition for not watering the grass, Klopp should take a long look in the mirror and accept the responsibility for dropping points by having this pr'ick on the pitch. I am not just blaming him by the way as others were bad, but he has a major, negative influence on our defense each time hes picked to play.
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm wrote:I am absolutely sick to death of writing negative things about this lad. Do we really need any more proof of how bad he is? Klopp would have been better off putting Milner at left back if he wanted to rest Robertson, that how bad moreno is. What does the manager see in him? Its obviously something that I cant see because to me his brings absolutely fu'ck all to our play? I tell a lie, what he brings is disorder and chaos, passing backwards or sidewards and a feeling of nervousness that even VVD cant change. He is Fu*king awful and instead of slagging the opposition for not watering the grass, Klopp should take a long look in the mirror and accept the responsibility for dropping points by having this pr'ick on the pitch. I am not just blaming him by the way as others were bad, but he has a major, negative influence on our defense each time hes picked to play.

Right, your hatred of Moreno is clear so answer me this................Why does Jurgen keep selecting him, when he could play Milner there instead!?

it's a strange one. ???
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm wrote:I am absolutely sick to death of writing negative things about this lad. Do we really need any more proof of how bad he is? Klopp would have been better off putting Milner at left back if he wanted to rest Robertson, that how bad moreno is. What does the manager see in him? Its obviously something that I cant see because to me his brings absolutely fu'ck all to our play? I tell a lie, what he brings is disorder and chaos, passing backwards or sidewards and a feeling of nervousness that even VVD cant change. He is Fu*king awful and instead of slagging the opposition for not watering the grass, Klopp should take a long look in the mirror and accept the responsibility for dropping points by having this pr'ick on the pitch. I am not just blaming him by the way as others were bad, but he has a major, negative influence on our defense each time hes picked to play.

Right, your hatred of Moreno is clear so answer me this................Why does Jurgen keep selecting him, when he could play Milner there instead!?

it's a strange one. ???

:Oo:

Maybe you should change your forum name to "Sh*t Stirrer"  :kungfu:

In another thread you're saying we should get rid of Moreno

Now you're questioning another member about their dislike of Moreno ?

"It's a strange one "

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Fkin ***** should be out on his tricycle instead of posting tripe here. Wonder if his mammy knows he's on his computer...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:01 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:35 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm wrote:

it's a strange one. ???

:Oo:

Maybe you should change your forum name to "Sh*t Stirrer"  :kungfu:

In another thread you're saying we should get rid of Moreno

Now you're questioning another member about their dislike of Moreno ?

"It's a strange one "

Nope. All I'm saying is that some posters are questioning the "Judgement" of our manager, by selecting the likes of Moreno and Lovren. I agree, Moreno is sh*t, so is Lovren, but our manager keeps picking them. He has come out and publicly backed Moreno and Lovren.  That's what is "strange" :p
Last edited by Ghost of Shankly on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 am

Certain managers see things which others dont. I see what moreno is and what he does and I dont like it. Its foolish, wreckless and dangerous and we have been caught out by him in the past, most notably in the eufa cup final.
Maybe Klopp likes his attitude, the way he trains, the clothes he wears, how he says "good morning" at Melwood? It cant be on his performances because they are mainly useless bordering on sh'it?
Its a strange one indeed...
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:14 pm

I know Moreno is probably about as welcome at Anfield as an outbreak of enteritis but yesterday his running created problems for Stoke and he whipped in a fair few crosses that on another day would have possibly led to goals and he also put in some strong tackles. I think yesterday he made more of a contribution than 6 players I could name and he certainly wasn't the least energetic on the pitch.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Klopp only likes him for the fact that he is an offensive full back. He loves attacking players even if suspect defensively.
He can look very good when going forward even if he is a trainwreck at the back and mentally.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:22 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 pm wrote:I know Moreno is probably about as welcome at Anfield as an outbreak of enteritis but yesterday his running created problems for Stoke and he whipped in a fair few crosses that on another day would have possibly led to goals and he also put in some strong tackles. I think yesterday he made more of a contribution than 6 players I could name and he certainly wasn't the least energetic on the pitch.

I suggest he's trying to put himself in the window. Might look good what he does in the spanish league but he generally has far too many Helen Keller moments in any given game for us. Best to get rid.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:11 am

Captain for yesterday's game...
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I thought he had a good first half versus Chester, good attacking, looked sharp, so I think Jurgen will persist with him as back up for Robertson.

Obviously, Tommo, your not his number one fan! :D
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion