Liverpool Vs West Ham 24/2 15.00pm k.o.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Great win  :buttrock Great performance and best of all 3 points  :nod Well in lads!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:43 pm

It's good stuff all round. Karius didn't have a bad game either. Next season we should be even better with keita if we can shore up our midfield a bit more.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Eagle » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:40 am wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:53 am wrote:Can is useless though,often non existent,  I'd rather play oxlade-chamberlain or my NAN instead!!!

Rare three o'clock kick off, and I'm expecting a determined performance from West Ham, but we should still put them away.

Lol. So useless that Klopp plays him pretty much every game and is desperate to keep him while clubs like Juventus want him. Yeah ok mate.

How do you know Juventus want him!??
This is just speculation at the moment, he may even end up staying.

I just think overall he is average, like Hendo and Milner.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Can didn’t cost us a lot. The club are not prepared to give into his agents demands. Juvé and several other clubs may well be interested because he will be on a free. By running his contract down he will be able to secure a better pay deal in the same way that Sanchez did even though United had to pay a reduced transfer fee for his services. Personally I don’t think Can will be a great loss but only an idiot would suggest that he is useless !! He is nothing special and has never set the place on fire except for one memorable overhead kick that resulted in a brilliant goal.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am

Ghost of Shankly » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 pm wrote:
Eagle » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:40 am wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:53 am wrote:Can is useless though,often non existent,  I'd rather play oxlade-chamberlain or my NAN instead!!!

Rare three o'clock kick off, and I'm expecting a determined performance from West Ham, but we should still put them away.

Lol. So useless that Klopp plays him pretty much every game and is desperate to keep him while clubs like Juventus want him. Yeah ok mate.

How do you know Juventus want him!??
This is just speculation at the moment, he may even end up staying.

I just think overall he is average, like Hendo and Milner.

Giuseppe Marotta, Juventus Director General:"Emre Can is a player whose contract is running down, so it allows us to approach him for negotiations and that is the course we have taken. I can't say if he could sign a new contract with Liverpool, but I can say we will try all we can to get the player."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... pe-marotta
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 pm

devaney » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 pm wrote:Can didn’t cost us a lot. The club are not prepared to give into his agents demands. Juvé and several other clubs may well be interested because he will be on a free. By running his contract down he will be able to secure a better pay deal in the same way that Sanchez did even though United had to pay a reduced transfer fee for his services. Personally I don’t think Can will be a great loss but only an idiot would suggest that he is useless !! He is nothing special and has never set the place on fire except for one memorable overhead kick that resulted in a brilliant goal.

And why should they?

Give Can a minimum release clause and you have to do the same for Mane, Salah, Firmino  and every new player that comes in.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games