DEJAN LOVREN - Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:46 am

Should rename the lad 'Johah'.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 pm

A player like Lovren, he is the final product already. He's not gonna improve anymore, he's not gonna cut out these mistakes that he makes. One game, he can play like Rio Ferdinand, the next he becomes brain dead. Mignolet is another similar player like Lovren. It is about serious time we replace these two with better footballers and I am confident that task is not too difficult...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

But Jurgen gave him a new five year deal, during his reign so far!....

Discuss...
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Big Niall » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 am

The Klown manager rates him. How many goals does this spa cost us every year ?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:01 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Bitch slapped and owned by lukaku in the first half
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 pm wrote:Bitch slapped and owned by lukaku in the first half

That's right, let's make fun of our own defenders.. Lets all jump on the bandwagon.

Why not mention how our midfield could not break down the parked bus second half, with ZERO creativity.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:48 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 pm wrote:Bitch slapped and owned by lukaku in the first half

That's right, let's make fun of our own defenders.. Lets all jump on the bandwagon.

Why not mention how our midfield could not break down the parked bus second half, with ZERO creativity.

I dont know about you but Im very embarrassed that one of our central defenders and our right back were so bad today that they basically cost us the game. To be fair only Firmino came out of today with any credibility and possibly VVD?
So look at it any way you want but theyre the facts
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm wrote:

I dont know about you but Im very embarrassed that one of our central defenders and our right back were so bad today that they basically cost us the game. To be fair only Firmino came out of today with any credibility and possibly VVD?

The facts according to who?

What about the thirteen corners we had compared to Utds ONE, and the fact we could not win a header, or create a single save for their keeper to make!??

That also cost us, we were very WASTEFUL in possession, especially second half. :nod
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:56 pm wrote:

Lovern isn't good enough. Simples.  At least TAA has young and inexperience on his side, what's Dejan's excuse?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:11 pm

I thought Lovren played OK today...Am I missing something? Can anyone spell out for me what Lovren did wrong V manure>?

As I understood the game today............
1. TAA got whooped for the first goal.
2. VVD and TAA were at sixes and sevens for the second  goal...
3. We dominated the second half, but had no one up front to pass the ball to, no options etc.
4. We had THIRTEEN corners UTD had ONE!! No headers won in the box when our corners came in.
5. We gave their keeper no shots on target to save as our Midfield was woeful..
6. Mane, when he passed the ball, kept giving the ball away and was really poor.
7. Firmino and Salah were non existent throughout. Worst performance by Salah I've seen.

what did Dejan Lovren do wrong today, can anyone tell me? I thought he did ok.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Dejan should never be playing before Matip its just a joke, he might be more physical but really doesn't possess any composure nor intelligence required at the high level of the game..He couldn't handle Lukako and at times was just plain wild with missed tackles..He doesn't develop play from behind as Matip does and he spreads fear across his mates on defence.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:11 pm

To be fair mate Both Lovren and Matip are like Morcambe and wise i rate neither. They both have frailties and should not be paired up with VVD. We need a solid CB to partner VVD and I'm hoping we opt for one on the summer.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Ghost of Shankly wrote:I thought Lovren played OK today...Am I missing something? Can anyone spell out for me what Lovren did wrong V manure? what did Dejan Lovren do wrong today, can anyone tell me? I thought he did ok.

Nothing!
:wwww :laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly wrote:I thought Lovren played OK today...Am I missing something? Can anyone spell out for me what Lovren did wrong V manure? what did Dejan Lovren do wrong today, can anyone tell me? I thought he did ok.

Nothing!
:wwww :laugh:

Ha De Ha.

You need to actually watch our matches for 90 mins, and not just the highlights.
He got out jumped for one header by Lukaku, other than that!??
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion