Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Didn't think he had a great game myself but it wont put me off advocating for his signature  :no We need another CB in there and if anything it might give Lovren the kick up the hole he needs. I thought VVD was also more vocal in games last year compared to this one. He wants out and the rest of his team-mates know it so maybe that Is part of it.
Forget about the price as it isn't our money and if we want to win stuff then we have to make these moves.  Him and Gomez could very well be our pairing in a year or two.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 am

From todays Mirror

Manchester City set for January battle with Liverpool for Southampton's Virgil van Dijk after John Stones injury

With Stones injured and Kompany well past his best City are looking to re-inforce their defensive options.

If City do go in for him I guess we'll see just how much Van Dijk really wants Liverpool above all else and how much we are prepared to pay for him.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pm

I'd have him back, if they gave us Suarez plus £80 million we can buy Van Dyke and they can have Coutinho .[/quote]
Suarez + 80 million for Coutinho?  :laugh:
You must be joking... Suarez is probably top 5 player in the world...[/quote]

He's not these days, the goals have dried up significantly over the last 12 months.[/quote]

did i read this correctly? he scored 37 goals last year has scored 5 this season id hardly call that a drought
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

id like us to sign Van Dijk in January, hes overpriced but everyone is these days and like others have said hes comfortably better than anyone else we have, however if Southampton dont play ball we must sign someone else, we cannot go the whole season with the options we currently have, were short on both quality and quantity.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:36 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 am wrote:From todays Mirror

Manchester City set for January battle with Liverpool for Southampton's Virgil van Dijk after John Stones injury

With Stones injured and Kompany well past his best City are looking to re-inforce their defensive options.

If City do go in for him I guess we'll see just how much Van Dijk really wants Liverpool above all else and how much we are prepared to pay for him.

Apparently he committed to us despite interest from Man City and Chelsea in the summer. VVD held his nerve but we didn't hold up our end of the bargain in doing a deal with Southampton and it meant he didn't get his move in the summer. I think this is part of why Klopp didn't go for an alternative. He wants to show some loyalty to VVD and try to get him in January or next summer. But VVD might now be ***** with us and be open to move elsewhere. All in the balance really.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Only question with VVD is how much would we have to cough up in January.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 pm

45m + Studge.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Dormunds head scout off to Arsenal, expect them to make some good signings from now on.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 am

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... -transfers

We've got enough attackers as it is ao don't really need him.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:00 pm

redshade wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/882979/Liverpool-news-Jurgen-Klopp-PSG-Javier-Pastore-transfers

We've got enough attackers as it is ao don't really need him.

Offense, offense, offense  :laugh:
I would have him in the side ahead of Henderson, Lallana and the Ox as he would be an upgrade. Chances are that he will move in January as his game time is limited at PSG so if he is up for grabs then we should go for it. If we are seriously interested in him then for me that means Coutinho is off.
In saying that though I would prefer we signed a proper striker in January but only after moves are made to sort out that defence.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:32 am

Now Man U are also linked with Pastore  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:34 am

Few rumours about Draxler loan from PSG circulating.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

redshade » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 am wrote:Few rumours about Draxler loan from PSG circulating.

As long as it's not at the expense of losing Coutinho I'm all for it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Forget about Couthino hes off and Salah is the new king of the Kop.

Draxler will be on a good screw at PSG the bitterest pill for FSG.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 am

parchpea » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm wrote:Forget about Couthino hes off and Salah is the new king of the Kop.

Draxler will be on a good screw at PSG the bitterest pill for FSG.

If Coutinho does go then he needs to be replaced by someone like Lemar who everyone is after, not a cast off like Pastore or god forbid Lanzini or Ayoze Perez
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill