ALBERTO MORENO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:36 am

red till i die!! wrote:Meanwhile this is what Albert said after the game to a Spanish radio station.

‘It’s beautiful to return home, to know that your family and friends are in the stands and to play in front of your former fans,’ said Moreno afterwards. ‘But I cannot be happy with the result and letting go of a 3-0 lead. ‘It’s difficult to play at the Sanchez Pizjuan, whether it’s in La Liga or in Europe. Sevilla have a great team. ‘We need to look at the mistakes we made and move on to our next game. This is football".

We need to look at the mistakes we made and this is football  :laugh: This mentality is rife at the club and we are mentally weak because of it. This club has changed so much in 10 years that players like him make the 1st 11 and its become acceptable. Henderson is another who somehow became captain of the team and it isn't based on his ability.  We used to have players who would never lie down because they wanted to win and not just for the club and its fans but for themselves. Most of what we have are just going through the motions on a weekly basis and just treat this club as another employer.

Im not defending the little pr'ick but he is only echoing what the manager and the captain said. Its as if a feeble admission of guilt is enough. We move on, its football, get over it. Theres no accountability, no taking responsibility, no explanation that we fu'cked up.
We are living in a world where "things happen" and "we tried but it just didnt work."
Its not only the players and the manager though, as I hear supporters excusing sh'it performances and second rate players and even arguing that they shouldnt be criticised! I will say it again, we have NO Fu*king CHANCE of winning the PL or CL while we have the likes of these two in our team.
I am loathe to slate Klopp but I am getting fed up with his explanations of why we failed...
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:55 pm

That was by far his worst performance in what has been a decent season so far. That was the Moreno from the beginning of last season. I thought he was Sh*t in the first half before he fell apart in the second. He was just too fired up on his return on his home town club. He was too eager to impress and making challenges he shouldn’t have and drifting into areas he shouldn’t have because he wanted to get involved. He is has been far more solid this season and he could make a respectable squad player but not if he’s he plays like that.  Pretty sure Klopp will stick by him for the Chelsea game on the assumption this was a blip in his season.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:01 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 pm wrote:Roy Keane on Moreno

“What he did for the penalty, you wouldn’t see a child doing it,”

“It’s pure madness for an international player to do that"

“You look at the free-kick he gave away, that’s nothing to do with the manager. This has nothing to do with team shape or mentality"

“I know it’s a team game, but sometimes you have to point the finger and say 'you’re killing us, you’re costing us'.”

Roy Keane is an Irish hoodlum, don't pay any attention to wat that numpty says either. He always slates Liverpool on TV. You manc supporter !!

:laugh:

Quickly find a friend who values your company to give you a huge pat on the back,I realize the concept of you having friends given your use of the word  numpty is grasping at proverbial straws,so maybe mummy could kill two birds with one stone and deliver this much needed recognition the next time she's burping you.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:44 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:01 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 pm wrote:Roy Keane on Moreno

“What he did for the penalty, you wouldn’t see a child doing it,”

“It’s pure madness for an international player to do that"

“You look at the free-kick he gave away, that’s nothing to do with the manager. This has nothing to do with team shape or mentality"

“I know it’s a team game, but sometimes you have to point the finger and say 'you’re killing us, you’re costing us'.”

Roy Keane is an Irish hoodlum, don't pay any attention to wat that numpty says either. He always slates Liverpool on TV. You manc supporter !!

:laugh:

Quickly find a friend who values your company to give you a huge pat on the back,I realize the concept of you having friends given your use of the word  numpty is grasping at proverbial straws,so maybe mummy could kill two birds with one stone and deliver this much needed recognition the next time she's burping you.

Listen, we all all know moreno is useless, we don't need roy keanes opinion.
Hey, the man Utd forum is the other way, not around here. Your in the wrong place pal, you Keane fanatic.  :) :) :) :)
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:55 pm wrote:That was by far his worst performance in what has been a decent season so far. That was the Moreno from the beginning of last season. I thought he was Sh*t in the first half before he fell apart in the second. He was just too fired up on his return on his home town club. He was too eager to impress and making challenges he shouldn’t have and drifting into areas he shouldn’t have because he wanted to get involved. He is has been far more solid this season and he could make a respectable squad player but not if he’s he plays like that.  Pretty sure Klopp will stick by him for the Chelsea game on the assumption this was a blip in his season.

Think that's a fair assessment. The fella had been much improved this season (on the last one) and was beginning to look as though his defensive performances merited a place in the starting line up.

Unfortunately for us a return to his home town club flicked the switch that saw him return to headless chicken mode.

At 25 he's not a kid anymore, in terms of his ability to manage his game I expected a lot more maturity from the fella by now.

I'm sure there's a team out there whose style will accommodate him but it's deffo not us. It's time we gave Robertson a go and look to get our money back on Moreno.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:44 pm wrote:

Hey, the man Utd forum is the other way, not around here. Your in the wrong place pal, you Keane fanatic.  :) :) :) :)

First numpty then Pal ,is there no end to your comedy  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Dont see any value in stroking the ego of players that consistently let us down.

If Klopp wants to befriend his squad and spread harmony then fine but dont let it block digging out the shyte.

Rubbish work met with praise and support, we arent anywhere near ruthless enough.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:04 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:09 pm wrote:

No, fraid not. And stop quoting me.
Siding with Roy Keane and quoting him In this forum to have a DIG at one of our players is downright shameful, and you should be ashamed of yourself!!
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:04 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:09 pm wrote:

No, fraid not. And stop quoting me.
Siding with Roy Keane and quoting him In this forum to have a DIG at one of our players is downright shameful, and you should be ashamed of yourself!!

The only thing I find embarrassing is having to lower my I cue in order to respond in kind to a crank like you. It's sort of demeaning having to dip my proverbial toe betwixt the ***** you write with 'vexing repetition' only for my retort to sail completely over that hollow cranium you sport on that brass neck.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 pm

He's fu'ckin sh'it
End of!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:39 am

Just sat with Moreno here at Leeds airport, god knows what he's doing here. He looks pee'd off struggling to walk on his crutches.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Did you can ask how much much Sevilla paid him to screw up both matches :D.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Big Niall » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:05 am

It’s like “my left foot “ crossed with “bend it like Beckham “ managed by Forrest Gump
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:02 am

I am not, or would not suggest that it is his fault alone that we lost last night. He played his part, but he cannot solely take the blame for the shambles we saw again in our defense. However, when I see his name on the team sheet my heart drops, especially in a game where we need to win. Once again we saw why he should be kept away from the team when we need some decent, basic defending. Once again  we saw how sh'it he is at reading the game and once again we saw the brainfarts he has when it come to his positional skills and his total lack of sensing danger.
If this was an important game (which we can all agree on) then why the fu'ck was he on the pitch? He has proven time and again that he is incapable of doing his job, even to the point where he is an advantage to the opposition due to his continued decision (or lack of) making when it matters. I have said it before and will repeat, WE HAVE NO Fu*king CHANCE OF WINNING ANYTHING WHILE THIS LITTLE PHONEY GOBSH'ITE IS AT OUR CLUB!
I will also say again that he is not the only reason for the defeat, but his consistency is there for anyone who understands the game to see.
Thommo's perm

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:50 pm

Yes but Klopp has come out and publicly backed Moreno, it's obvious that he fancies him as a left back.
We all know he's no good, but if the manager keeps putting him in there, then he has to take responsibility for any bad results.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion