Sevilla Vs Liverpool 21/11 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Klopptomaniac » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Obviously there's a lot of emphasis on the fact that we were 3-0 up at half time only to draw 3-3. Given Sevilla's record and the fixture in general I'd have taken a draw before the game and the reality is the prospect of topping the group is still very much in our own hands.

The only thing I hope comes from this is that Robertson gets more opportunities now. Klopp praising Moreno seems to have brought back his old habits. Lost his head twice and only brings thefact that he has these moments back into focus.

Robbo left back against Chelsea please.

It was gutting but in context it'll all be forgotten with a win against Moscow.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Will the forum please excuse me while I take my moderators hat off for a reply to this post.

Algy Moon, I've always thought you were slightly retarded but now I'm realising that in addition to that you are a bit of a kunt,

Sevilla should have won 6-3 had they taken all their scoring chances! 

And what would have been the score if we'd taken all our chances ???

Fu'ck off, you're not funny anymore.   :kungfu:[/quote]

Your hat Sir?
Attachments
26-e1464352144796.png
26-e1464352144796.png (224.65 KiB) Viewed 997 times
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm happy with the draw...gives the game at Anfield against Spartak a bit more of an edge...atmosphere will be better and the game will be more exciting ...don't mind spending £59 when there is something to play for
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm

A draw away at Sevilla isn't so bad considering we still have to play Spartak at home and we'll be top of the table if we win. It's the way that it happened that's horrible, and considering it's not our first time either makes things worse. The fact that no body was even surprised that this happened is alarming really. We need things to change.

It's a very psychological thing as well, it will be a huge blow to our confidence (throwing away a won game, AGAIN). And it's also going to be a huge morale boost to anyone that plays against us because of the fact that we're known to capitulate like this very often. Knowing that they can come back into the game at any point, no matter the result, will always give our opponents a reason to play until the end.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 pm

A draw before KO would have been acceptable for most but when your 3 up its embarrassing. They are a decent side but should not have gotten back into that game after a pep talk at HT. We just crumbled and it isn't the first time either which is the frustrating part. Its always the same players as well that buckle and the worst part is that they will keep doing it. It doesn't matter how many good games they think they had either as they have been here long enough and still manage to look like an amateur at times.
I don't think any of them had a clue how to react when they started coming at us and we were all over the shop. No organisation or discipline at times just utter panic  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:32 pm

The good news is Moreno's upturn in form that was keeping Robertson out of the team has now taken the predicted dip we suspected was around the corner. As for the game I thought in the first half the players worked tirelessly to close down the space available to Seville and was delighted with the manner we took the game to them,but it turned out to be the proverbial game of two halves as in the second we simply didn't compress the play and afforded their most dangerous players way too much time on the ball.

I thought Gomez was excellent throughout and thoroughly deserves to be  man of the match ,he's brilliant in the air ,times his tackles superbly and his composure belies the current fear in our defense,the lad has all the attributes needed to play CB and become one of the very best this country has produced since Ferdinand.

Any Liverpool fan would have taken a draw from that game,but I think we expected a 1-1 or maybe 0-0 certainly not 3-3 on the back of taking a 0-3 lead and that's the reason no reds fan woke up smiling this morning.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:31 pm

If we progress and get PSG i can see it being a basketball score.

Smashing celtic 7-1. Goes to show how poor the scottish league really is.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:38 am

redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:11 am

:D  :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games