Liverpool Vs Man Utd 14/10 12:30 Ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:24 pm

maguskwt » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:28 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:09 pm wrote:We are in the same boat as Arsenal and Chelsea, 9 points off the top with 8 games gone.
If I was looking for positives one of them would be no matter who we have played this season, wether it be City, United, Arsenal, Seville or whoever I have yet to watch a 11 v 11 game where i didn't think we were the better side.
Those 5 goals we conceded away at City don't look quite so bad now either, City away is starting to look like the toughest fixture out there and we've already got it out the way.

Love your optimism Yakka, but we shouldn't be in the same boat as Arsenal. Arsenal is a mess of a team right now with severe chemistry problems. We are also in the same boat as Burnley and Watford is higher up than us in the table. And it doesn't help that as you mentioned we LOOKED like the better side whenever we play 11 v 11. We NEED to be converting the dominance to 3 points. If we keep on like this we will be sliding further and further down the table.

Yeah, its a steady slide to anonymity now we evidently have the same aspirations as Burnley ,f*ck me Magz you are the polar opposite to Yakka

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:59 pm

That De gea save was awesome i hope we had him. He always pulls out top saves against us. Shame he didn't go to Real madrid.

https://youtu.be/O000NMTu2jM
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:24 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:28 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:09 pm wrote:We are in the same boat as Arsenal and Chelsea, 9 points off the top with 8 games gone.
If I was looking for positives one of them would be no matter who we have played this season, wether it be City, United, Arsenal, Seville or whoever I have yet to watch a 11 v 11 game where i didn't think we were the better side.
Those 5 goals we conceded away at City don't look quite so bad now either, City away is starting to look like the toughest fixture out there and we've already got it out the way.

Love your optimism Yakka, but we shouldn't be in the same boat as Arsenal. Arsenal is a mess of a team right now with severe chemistry problems. We are also in the same boat as Burnley and Watford is higher up than us in the table. And it doesn't help that as you mentioned we LOOKED like the better side whenever we play 11 v 11. We NEED to be converting the dominance to 3 points. If we keep on like this we will be sliding further and further down the table.

Yeah, its a steady slide to anonymity now we evidently have the same aspirations as Burnley ,f*ck me Magz you are the polar opposite to Yakka

:laugh: That is a real danger RBG... look somehow I had more optimism under Rafa and even under BR. Klopp is someone I would really like to support but my optimism is gone, and that is due to the owners in part and also Klopp in part...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

maguskwt » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm wrote:

:laugh: That is a real danger RBG... look somehow I had more optimism under Rafa and even under BR. Klopp is someone I would really like to support but my optimism is gone, and that is due to the owners in part and also Klopp in part...

There's enough naysayers without you joining the ranks mate ,come on Mags you seem to have enough intelligence to set you apart from the dullards that regularly forecast gloom and doom,lets all give it the welly with the optimism and we can all have the last laugh when the forums most current prolific posters stop posting in the football sections  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games