Spartak Moscow vs Liverpool 26/09 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:53 am

A game Liverpool should have won easily, however, the team is full of duds apart from very few top players, therefore, the result was very much expected!.  What do expect when our CF is master of the duds Firmino, and a keeper who has no clue on how to position himself in goal and bad goalkeeping in general!. It is only a Nutcase manager plays such dud keeper to justify his buys!, I would suggest for the Nutcase to swap for one of Spartak keepers with Karias and Mignolet who are both duds and liability.
Really, I don't blame players like Coutinho or Mane, or CAN desire to leave Liverpool for a better teams in Europe, simply because the present Liverpool team under the management of a weird and nutcase man is a very average team, and is facing a very difficult season on three fronts.

God help us
algymoon

Postby parchpea » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:07 pm

If we had swapped goalkeepers with Spartak before kick off we win 3 or 4 easy, both their lads made vital and good saves whilst we had Karius taking a selfie as the only shot he has to deal with hits the net.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Lukaku at Mannure showing what a prolific striker can do.

4-0 winning away to Cska, Lukaku x2 goals.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

redshade » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:20 pm wrote:Lukaku at Mannure showing what a prolific striker can do.

4-0 winning away to Cska, Lukaku x2 goals.

They've made a mockery of the whole 'it's difficult over in Russia' thing. In retrospect, it was a pretty ***** result last night against a poor side, regardless of them being in Russia.
Doeboy

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:17 pm

The difference between us and man.utd is a massive one and that makes me gip just typing it.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:28 pm

We have swapped places from last year.. we are drawing games and they are dominating games.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:49 am

I don't know how our superstars at the back will deal with Lukaku in a few weeks time.
All Maureen will need to do is soak up our attack and score on the counter, set pieces or crosses whipped in.
We will need to score 4+ goals to beat them lot.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:13 am

Ffs how long can this pitiful garbage at the back last? We give away free kicks in the most dangerous areas and are utterly useful when it comes to defending them.  As a club we have done absolutely nothing to rectify this ridiculous situation. We spent the summer being linked with VVD who was not going to be sold. We got linked with every man and his dog and then buy a player that we can't have until the beginning of next season.I despair !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:46 am

devaney » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:13 am wrote:Ffs how long can this pitiful garbage at the back last? We give away free kicks in the most dangerous areas and are utterly useful when it comes to defending them.  As a club we have done absolutely nothing to rectify this ridiculous situation. We spent the summer being linked with VVD who was not going to be sold. We got linked with every man and his dog and then buy a player that we can't have until the beginning of next season.I despair !!

I could kind of understand Klopp wanting to wait for VVD if he was an absolute proven world beater but he is not imo. He is a good premier league defender and he is better than Lovren but i'm not convinced the gap in quality is as big as some people are making put.

I watched him quite a few times after we were first linked with him last year and yes he had some real commanding performancea but I also remember a fair few where he looked pretty poor/ordinary and was thinking if he came to us.he would need to up his game.
Doeboy

Postby only me » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 am

Doeboy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:46 am wrote:
devaney » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:13 am wrote:Ffs how long can this pitiful garbage at the back last? We give away free kicks in the most dangerous areas and are utterly useful when it comes to defending them.  As a club we have done absolutely nothing to rectify this ridiculous situation. We spent the summer being linked with VVD who was not going to be sold. We got linked with every man and his dog and then buy a player that we can't have until the beginning of next season.I despair !!

I could kind of understand Klopp wanting to wait for VVD if he was an absolute proven world beater but he is not imo. He is a good premier league defender and he is better than Lovren but i'm not convinced the gap in quality is as big as some people are making put.

I watched him quite a few times after we were first linked with him last year and yes he had some real commanding performancea but I also remember a fair few where he looked pretty poor/ordinary and was thinking if he came to us.he would need to up his game.

I don't know if he is a "world beater" but he is a massive improvement over Lovern and more so he will compliment Matip as a partner CB..We need a big enforcer in the Box which intimidates the opponent and covers the fragile keepers we have ,VVD is a great option ,we sure could have found someone else in the meantime....
only me
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games