Watford Vs Liverpool Sat 12th Aug 12:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 pm

C-R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 am wrote:
algymoon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am wrote:All the nutcase faithful! just shows how this useless manager has no strategy whatsoever because he now just realized after last season and this pre-season he needs to buy top players urgently... all of this after he said that we have prepared the team well and he will need not buy CB because he will depend on four CBs in an average squad. I didn't say that! but it was the nutcase statement! His best CF the master dud Firmino who is no FC at all but a useless winger, and his backer is wonderful dud Origi!

Come guys wake up, this club is going down hill, and it is about time to face it, with a manager this shitty nutcase will not go that far!

Been waiting for your match day report, I feel invigorated and more positive now  :bowdown

Years ago (Woof will remember) we were constantly bombarded by Leeds fans who were instantly removed from the board for their disrespectful comments, but I have to say this, they were considerably more humorous than the cunt who typed the post you've just quoted fella .....How times change  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 pm wrote:
C-R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 am wrote:
algymoon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 am wrote:All the nutcase faithful! just shows how this useless manager has no strategy whatsoever because he now just realized after last season and this pre-season he needs to buy top players urgently... all of this after he said that we have prepared the team well and he will need not buy CB because he will depend on four CBs in an average squad. I didn't say that! but it was the nutcase statement! His best CF the master dud Firmino who is no FC at all but a useless winger, and his backer is wonderful dud Origi!

Come guys wake up, this club is going down hill, and it is about time to face it, with a manager this shitty nutcase will not go that far!

Been waiting for your match day report, I feel invigorated and more positive now  :bowdown

Years ago (Woof will remember) we were constantly bombarded by Leeds fans who were instantly removed from the board for their disrespectful comments, but I have to say this, they were considerably more humorous than the cunt who typed the post you've just quoted fella .....How times change  ???

Many things have changed on this forum you are right, but then again some things seem to never change

Btw, I do remember... my actual registration date was less than 3 months after yours fella
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 pm

C-R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 pm wrote:
Many things have changed on this forum you are right, but then again some things seem to never change

Btw, I do remember... my actual registration date was less than 3 months after yours fella

I know how long you've been here mate, I'm just perplexed as to why posters and moderators keep tolerating this bilious little ***** when he's clearly out to goad. I don't know,maybe I'm less tolerant with age, but does no one else take umbrage at the insults he hurls at the club its fans and the manager  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:01 am

Algy just calls it as he see's it mate, he's got no axe to grind or agenda or anything he just simply calls things as he see's them. We may not agree with everything he says but that's football.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:21 am

Algy spices up the forum i enjoy his posts. :D All hail Algy king of the north.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:27 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 pm wrote:
C-R » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 pm wrote:

I know how long you've been here mate, I'm just perplexed as to why posters and moderators keep tolerating this bilious little ***** when he's clearly out to goad. I don't know,maybe I'm less tolerant with age, but does no one else take umbrage at the insults he hurls at the club its fans and the manager  ???

I see where your coming from, when he first started writing his after match comments I just thought it was all a bit of a strange rant but now I just kind of find it a bit entertaining kind of like a guilty pleasure

More over when things haven't gone well for us in matches it kind of distracts for a while  :D
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:18 am

I'm just perplexed as to why posters and moderators keep tolerating this bilious little ***** when he's clearly out to goad. I don't know,maybe I'm less tolerant with age, but does no one else take umbrage at the insults he hurls at the club its fans and the manager  ???

RBG, either you're overestimating Algy's motivation for his posts i.e "clearly out to goad" , or I'm underestimating it.

Mate I think you might be the only one that's let this fella get to you.

I'm imagining that the reason everybody else (myself included) has tolerated him is because with his unusual grammar and limited football knowledge nobody actually takes anything he says seriously !.

That may of course change with time but atm he's not had a go at any member of the forum and has reserved his negative observations for our "nutcase manager" and under performing players.

Honestly, I hardly bother to read his posts any more   :;):

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:38 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:18 am wrote:
I'm just perplexed as to why posters and moderators keep tolerating this bilious little ***** when he's clearly out to goad. I don't know,maybe I'm less tolerant with age, but does no one else take umbrage at the insults he hurls at the club its fans and the manager  ???

RBG, either you're overestimating Algy's motivation for his posts i.e "clearly out to goad" , or I'm underestimating it.

Mate I think you might be the only one that's let this fella get to you.

I'm imagining that the reason everybody else (myself included) has tolerated him is because with his unusual grammar and limited football knowledge nobody actually takes anything he says seriously !.

That may of course change with time but atm he's not had a go at any member of the forum and has reserved his negative observations for our "nutcase manager" and under performing players.

Honestly, I hardly bother to read his posts any more   :;):

Fair enough fella, I guess I'm in the minority now as to what is perceived as a genuine contribution to the board .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games