Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Hate more

Man utd
92%
Everton
8%

Total votes : 13

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:51 am

Great rivarly with both teams but which team do you guys can't stand the sight of.

I think maybe fans who live in Liverpool will feel more of the rivalry we have with Everton compared to fans outside Liverpool.

A lot of out town fans either support Mancs/Liverpool.
Me and my friends were split between both teams.

I hate the sight of Manchester United with passion.
Hated their glory period, hated their dominance, hated fergie!

For me i have to say its United.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 am

In my lifetime everton have never done anything to make me concerned about them, except for one blip in the mid 80s when they had a decent team. Other than that they are pretty much inconsequential and I have pity for them rather than hatred.
The mancs, especially under purple nose, have caused me many moments of concern, especially when they were winning everything and we werent. I suppose I could have accepted it better if they had won things with class and humility, and without cheating, but they didnt. THIS is why I hate them and why I was overjoyed when gollum took over, then LVG, and finally the portugese pr'ick.
I have high hopes that mourinho will not only keep them out of the top 4, but also ruin them for years.
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby kazza » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:15 am wrote:In my lifetime everton have never done anything to make me concerned about them, except for one blip in the mid 80s when they had a decent team. Other than that they are pretty much inconsequential and I have pity for them rather than hatred.
The mancs, especially under purple nose, have caused me many moments of concern, especially when they were winning everything and we werent. I suppose I could have accepted it better if they had won things with class and humility, and without cheating, but they didnt. THIS is why I hate them and why I was overjoyed when gollum took over, then LVG, and finally the portugese pr'ick.
I have high hopes that mourinho will not only keep them out of the top 4, but also ruin them for years.
:buttrock

:laugh:  :buttrock
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:04 pm

When it comes to who I loathe the most, I suppose the difference between the two is marginal although it has to be said that the lack of class from both sets of fans makes it relatively easy to hate them. I think if I had to opt for one it would have to be the Bitter'z over the Mancunians as it's nigh on impossible to engage in any form of football debate with those twisted gnarly bitter ***** without it escalating into redecorating the surrounding area with claret.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Mancs. Even more this season, if that's possible. Probably down to that whining tart managing them now. His post match interview today? Made me cringe.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Mon May 01, 2017 12:01 am

I didn't like fergie but have to admit the combination of Maureen and Mancs makes me sick.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Today just gets better and better by the minute ,watched Liverpool tonk the Ammerz at our yard and then got back to watch the last 15 mins of the Bitterz with Deeney grabbing the winner ,haha 8 points off the relegation places and my mate who has been a season ticket holder for 30 years plus has just phoned me and vowed to never attend another game whilst Allardyce or in his words that 'fat cheating *****'  is manager. Oh how I  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

So after I'd wiped away the tears of unbridled joy, I started to impart a few jibes of my own ,did he dispel the notion that Evertonian's cant take stick without losing the plot ,did he f*ck he called me a red nose c*nt and hung up  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm

I watched the whole of that game, the standard of play was abysmal, Watford and Everton are 2 poor sides, Everton are lucky that they only need 6 points from a possible 30 to stay up, how can they spend so much money and go backwards?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 pm

It is odd though considering they have bought some decent players.
Adding the Lukaku money their incoming was £113 mill but they still spent £182 mill.
They should be doing a lot better.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Simple, Everton wasted their money on a load of hasbeens. Even Lukaku is an overpriced donkey- he rarely scores against the big teams.

I hate Man United more since they overtook our league title tally, and it's about time we spanked them again, especially at Old Trafford where we beat them in 2008,  1-4 and Torres, Gerrard and Dosena scored. That was sweet. 70,000 mancs going home crying their eyes out. I slept well that night I can tell you!!
I laughed like a hyena when they lost 2 champions league finals to Barcelona, that was good too.
I seriously hope we draw them in the Champions league last 8. Knocking them out will be so sweet.
Last edited by Ghost of Shankly on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

redshade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 pm wrote: they have bought some decent players.

.. Name them!!!?
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Keane, Pickford, Siggurdson, Walcott.
Mangala and Rooney to add some exp.

Not world beaters but they still should be doing a lot better.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:54 pm wrote:
redshade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 pm wrote: they have bought some decent players.

.. Name them!!!?

Pickford has been a decent signing and although he's past his best Rooney has got into double figures for them. The rest have been much of a muchness though, Keane was heavily linked with us at one point and was even playing for England but he's been awful since he went there.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:31 pm

redshade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 pm wrote:Keane, Pickford, Siggurdson, Walcott.
Mangala and Rooney to add some exp.

Not world beaters but they still should be doing a lot better.

Walcott is the only player I would call a good player,but he could not get into Arsenal's side.  Rooney is spent. The rest, average.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:16 am

Everton have signed the longest suicide note by bringing fat sam in. He is toxic as far as aspirations to be successful are concerned. His skill is in keeping small clubs in the prem and thats exactly what hes doing with the bitters.
How could you hate a club that is so sh'it?
:no
Thommo's perm

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion