MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby devaney » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Maybe just maybe Sakho is growing up a little. Week after week the adulation continues as he helps Palace towards safety. Klopp has in no uncertain terms shown the ill disciplined Sakho just exactly where his football career is heading if he doesn't start behaving more like a professional footballer. I hate to admit it but PSG to Liverpool was a negative move but it doesn't compare with a move from Liverpool to Crystal Palace which should be a massive lesson to the likeable Sakho who simply needs a massive kick up the backside and my feelings are that JK has administered just that in a frightening way !!

The real question is, has Sakho done enough at CP to convince Klopp that he is worth another chance? Personally I hope he has.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:00 pm

The Echo are saying that given his form and interest from clubs like Southampton we are hoping to get around £30m for him. Doesn't sound like Jurgen wants him back  :(
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Klopp is too stubburn - Sakho is as good as gone now. I really liked him a lot and thought he gave us some strength at the back. Hope I'm wrong but if Klopp gives him another chance it shows weakness.
I dare say if Klopp had been in charge when we had suarez he'd of sent him to Palace too for some of his antics.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:25 pm

£30m would be good business. He's good, but he isn't THAT good in my book. I think we could easily improve on him and bring in another first team CB to form a longterm partnership with Matip.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:50 pm

This guy can f**king do one after today's antics. Never seen a LOAN player celebrate a goal against his parent club in my life.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I didn't see Benteke first goal caught the replay and yeh Sakho really did take the p*ss.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:35 pm

What would any of you have done in his situation ?  I don't think it was great what he did myself but the lad owes us absolutely nothing seeing as Klopp ran him out the door.
I certainly wouldn't have complained if he was lining up for us today ahead of that bellend Lovren.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm wrote:What would any of you have done in his situation ?  I don't think it was great what he did myself but the lad owes us absolutely nothing seeing as Klopp ran him out the door.
I certainly wouldn't have complained if he was lining up for us today ahead of that bellend Lovren.

Agree mate - Lovren is not good enough
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:06 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm wrote:What would any of you have done in his situation ?  I don't think it was great what he did myself but the lad owes us absolutely nothing seeing as Klopp ran him out the door.

Mate, his antics today has given us a glimpse of the reasons he drives mangers up the wall. He did it at PSG, he did it with Brendan and he repeated it again with Klopp.

We're paying 50% of his wages at the moment and we deserve a bit of respect.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:20 pm

I didnt rate Sakho nor Benteke but its fair to say we would have had more options and a stronger group today with them in red.

One thing letting people go but you have to replace and in both instances we didnt, we really must be better than that its just lazy work.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 am

7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:06 pm wrote:

Mate, his antics today has given us a glimpse of the reasons he drives mangers up the wall. He did it at PSG, he did it with Brendan and he repeated it again with Klopp.

I don't know anything about his time at PSG and thought he was froze out because they signed bigger names, Also don't seem to recall Brendan having problems with him either. Last summer he fell out with Klopp and was told to find another club and when he didn't he got sent to play and train with the kids until we got rid. During that time we also had injuries and played the likes of Lucas instead of recalling him. Then in January we got rid of him at the death of the window and as you say ended up paying half of his wage because we were so desperate to get him out the door. The lad knows this and obviously doesn't give a fook because he knows he will never play for us again.
Anyway it wasn't like he ran the length of the touchline and slid on his knees in front of the KOP or anything. It was a stupid handshake that somehow glosses over our inability to defend which is what I care more about rather than some lad who will never wear the jersey again.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 am

parchpea » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:20 pm wrote:I didnt rate Sakho nor Benteke but its fair to say we would have had more options and a stronger group today with them in red.

One thing letting people go but you have to replace and in both instances we didnt, we really must be better than that its just lazy work.

Exactly this. We can't defend for shyte but yet chase one of our better defenders out the door with no replacement. Likewise with Benteke.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:05 am

7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:06 pm wrote:

What a load of rubbish, why shouldn't he celebrate with his mate when scoring a goal that's what they're out there to do.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:25 am

Are you a F'kin WUM or what? His "mate"? It's disrespectful to the 000's of fans around him who helped bring him to anfield in the first place
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm

To be fair to Benteke he never celebrated his goal and after the elaborate handshake immediately realised what he had done as the jeers rang out around Anfield, in fact when he was leaving the pitch at half time he looked dejected like it had just dawned on him what a proper dickhead he looked allowing himself to be drawn into Sakho's crass message to the manager and the fans. 

As for the other c*nt his Liverpool career is finished after that celebration, Kewell  is right, never in all my time at Anfield 'or for that matter anywhere else' have I witnessed  a player still oficially a red rejoice so much in a goal scored against the club he still plays for !

If anything his disasteful actions  have simply confirmed he lacks the class to wear the shirt and playing for a fat ***** with no morals and even less class is a match made in short crust pastry heaven, never want to see that ***** at Anfield again.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion