Liverpool v Arsenal Saturday 04/043/2017 KO 5:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kazza » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:52 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 am wrote:
aCe' » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:30 pm wrote:Taking umbrage to him smiling on the bench with his side being down and using it as the only argument ? give me a break.

Argument ? What arguement ?.

I'm not questioning Sanchez' ability, I'm simply stating that with my opinion of his character I wouldn't want him at LFC. Your opinion is apparently unconcerned with the mans behaviour but is instead based purely on his footballing ability , that's ok.

We all have our opinions, like *****, everybody has one   :;):

He was smiling while losing to us and then again while losing to Munich, any way you look at it that is not good for the manager, team mates or fans however skillful he may be.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Franky000 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:38 pm

I'd take Sanchez in an instant...he might be a bit of a knob end off the pitch but on it, he's got that tenacity we've been missing since the departure of the Tooth Fairy. The only leverage we may have on bringing him here though is our manager and the fact that he's already settled in england. We certainly won't compete with the money that the spanish clubs will throw his way. Another kicker is that he's what, 27/28? Being at the peak of his career he'll probably want a quick fix at Barca rather than play for another fodder club.
Franky000

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Franky000 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:38 pm wrote:I'd take Sanchez in an instant...he might be a bit of a knob end off the pitch but on it, he's got that tenacity we've been missing since the departure of the Tooth Fairy. The only leverage we may have on bringing him here though is our manager and the fact that he's already settled in england. We certainly won't compete with the money that the spanish clubs will throw his way. Another kicker is that he's what, 27/28? Being at the peak of his career he'll probably want a quick fix at Barca rather than play for another fodder club.

:p 

A quick fix at Barca

Really ? Barca sold him to Arsenal ! Maybe they thought he wasn't good enough  ? , doubt he'll ever get back there.

He'll look for another big signing on fee with a fat salary and it won't be in England.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Franky000 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:55 pm

I know they sold him to Arsenal but I think they'll try to recoup, especially under new management.
Franky000

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games