Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Doeboy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Eagle » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 pm wrote:Klopp today.

"For sure a lot of things will happen in the summer to strengthen the squad, but for now in this moment, if the right player is available we will do it, but if not it makes no sense."

Look's like it is the same for all clubs to be honest. Bitters have obviously picked up Schneiderlin but that wouldn't have been a hard deal to do seeing as Maureen wanted rid. January always seems to the month where only players who are either not in a managers plans move, where the moneybags clubs over the odds to get a player, teams threatened with relegation go panic buying to try and prevent relegation or maybe a players clause being met

Apart from that, don't think it's particularly easy to get deals done part way through a season. If anything does happen, think it will be more likely towards the end of the month but to be honest not holding my breath
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 pm

We won't be signing anyone, the Echo are going on about who we might sign in the summer, they obviously aren't expecting any arrivals this month.
Disappointing when our squad is so obviously lacking but we've got to let Jurgen do it his way.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Chelsea are interested in Adama Traore. We should put a foot in aswel. I rate Adama his similar to Mane.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Eagle » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 pm

redshade » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:20 pm wrote:Chelsea are interested in Adama Traore. We should put a foot in aswel. I rate Adama his similar to Mane.

He has already played for Villa and Boro this season. I'm pretty sure he isn't eligible to play for another English club this season.
Eagle

Postby Welshwizard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 am

Chelsea are interested in Adama Traore. We should put a foot in aswel. I rate Adama his similar to Mane.

You taking *****?? Similar to Mane he's all pace and has 2 left feet that doesn't know what the fook to do with the ball once he's in or near their box. He's terrible and should ave been a sprinter!!
Welshwizard
LFC Basic Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 am

Traore really is awful.. I remember us being linked with him before he joined Villa and his youtube videos made him look like a world beater with amazing skill.. but in reality he's just really quick with terrible control. We should be aiming higher.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am

His young with a lot of potential. For the right price i would add him into the squad.
Maybe Klopp could get the best out of him.

His pace can be utilised well especially with our pressing game.
Also good for counter attacks.
The rest of his game can be improved.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Griezmann and Manc links strong for summer. I think if he ends up there he will make a strong impact.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 am

I know it's unfair but Delle Alli is the same age as Traore.

Currently they are world's apart in terms of ability.

Most world class talent shows glimpses even at an early age, Traore has shown nothing but pace.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 am

Can you teach a guy to play football? Surely all he needs is coaching then hours of practise? I'd do it for 100 thou a week...

In today's game Klopp is looking for the fit, fast, pressers, if he has the physical attributes Kloppo muct be thinking he can teach him to contribute.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 am

Reg » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 am wrote:Can you teach a guy to play football? Surely all he needs is coaching then hours of practise? I'd do it for 100 thou a week...

In today's game Klopp is looking for the fit, fast, pressers, if he has the physical attributes Kloppo muct be thinking he can teach him to contribute.

No you can't, you need natural talent. If you could, then everyone would become a professional footballer...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:48 am

We need a new striker guys. The relationship between Studge and Klopp looks stained and it's affecting Sturridges performances on the pitch. He looks disinterested and with us still in the title race we need all players switched on willing to work hard to try and grind out these points. I know Griezmann is linked with United,  but he would be a unbelievable fit for us.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am wrote:We need a new striker guys. The relationship between Studge and Klopp looks stained and it's affecting Sturridges performances on the pitch. He looks disinterested and with us still in the title race we need all players switched on willing to work hard to try and grind out these points. I know Griezmann is linked with United,  but he would be a unbelievable fit for us.

Haven't United just overtaken Real Madrid as the club with the highest turnover in the world? This is at a time when United are struggling on the pitch as well!
To be fair to United they certainly made the most of their period of dominance, they made sure they squeezed every last drop out of the Manchester United brand. They had the foresight to develop their stadium early too, in a strikingly similar parallel to what we have just done they took their capacity to 55,000 by rebuilding their north stand, just like our new main stand their north stand had 3 tiers and a capacity of 25,000 too, the only difference being is that they did that in 1994/5.
Their North stand cost them £18.65m, ours cost £100m.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:15 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:48 am wrote:We need a new striker guys. The relationship between Studge and Klopp looks stained and it's affecting Sturridges performances on the pitch. He looks disinterested and with us still in the title race we need all players switched on willing to work hard to try and grind out these points. I know Griezmann is linked with United,  but he would be a unbelievable fit for us.

Most likely Studge will be gone in the summer.
Which will just leave us with Ings, Origi and Firmino.
Ings is spending more time out than in and Origi can be on and off at times.
We will need another striker for sure.
A hard working bull who is clinical upfront.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:50 pm

After last nights deplorable display from Sturridge and his face when he was withdrawn, I honestly don't think there is a player more deserving of a slap. I mean Lucas has been used less this season yet he plays with the same vigour and passion the shirt requires.

As the legend that is Mick McCarthy would say " Grow up you tart and play for those f*cking fans "
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill