John Barnes reads from the *** live on television

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:39 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/john-barnes-sun-wright-stuff-11798609

I'm actually flabbergasted by this ,the stupidity of the man astounds me !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Theres no excuse when radio presenters like Colin Murray are leaving jobs just for a firms connection to the paper.

Its a despicable show anyway but you get the impression Barnes he needs the money these days otherwise why bother getting out of bed to go on there.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:32 pm

There's a saying...
"Never meet your heroes; They may disappoint you"
I met JB about 20 years ago - Never thought my man would be so dumb.
Is there anyway to change my avatar to Howard Gayle
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 am

Everyone is allowed one mistake. Barnsey is a Liverpool legend and has plenty of respect among supporters for the things he has said and done in the past. I am not condoning his behaviour in any way, but I believe he has realised how much he has fu'cked up and wont be such an ignorant pr'ick in the future
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby Mikz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Apparantley he pretended to spit when he set the paper down..  :lookaround
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:20 pm

He did that this morning as someone else read an article. Bit silly but hopefully hes seen the error of his ways...
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:26 am wrote:Everyone is allowed one mistake. Barnsey is a Liverpool legend and has plenty of respect among supporters for the things he has said and done in the past. I am not condoning his behaviour in any way, but I believe he has realised how much he has fu'cked up and wont be such an ignorant pr'ick in the future

All the same, a mistake of' epic proportions' though fella ,the man was a phenomenal footballer who has sadly tainted those  memories he left by what amounts to an unquestionably bad decision !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:53 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:26 am wrote:Everyone is allowed one mistake. Barnsey is a Liverpool legend and has plenty of respect among supporters for the things he has said and done in the past. I am not condoning his behaviour in any way, but I believe he has realised how much he has fu'cked up and wont be such an ignorant pr'ick in the future

All the same, a mistake of' epic proportions' though fella ,the man was a phenomenal footballer who has sadly tainted those  memories he left by what amounts to an unquestionably bad decision !
  :nod  :nod  :nod
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion