Young reds talent that Klopp can make special

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 4:55 pm

The following are the young kids that I believe have the application and the talent to have a real future under Klopp

Cameron Brannagan

Sheyi Ojo

Ryan Kent

Harry Wilson

Chirivella

There are a more that I think will catch Klopps eye  like Adam Phillips ,Alexander Arnold , Herbie Kane ,and not least Ben Woodburn ,who is part of the 'futures' team which in simplistic terms is a select group of highly regarded youngsters who have special private training sessions at Melwood under Lijnders ,and a group that  Klopp comes to watch train.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Our U23's outclassed United earlier tonight in a 3-1 win ,with Ejaria earning the man of the match with a vibrant /brilliant performance capped with a goal ,Grujic scored the second and Wilson grabbed our third. Woodburn was class in the middle and Grabara was amazing between the sticks ,Masterson was commanding and assured at CB

Liverpool stay top of the Premier League 2
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:45 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 pm wrote:Our U23's outclassed United earlier tonight in a 3-1 win ,with Ejaria earning the man of the match with a vibrant /brilliant performance capped with a goal ,Grujic scored the second and Wilson grabbed our third. Woodburn was class in the middle and Grabara was amazing between the sticks ,Masterson was commanding and assured at CB

Is Masterson good enough for the first team? Asking selflishly as he's a young Irish lad :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 pm

bunglemark2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 pm wrote:Our U23's outclassed United earlier tonight in a 3-1 win ,with Ejaria earning the man of the match with a vibrant /brilliant performance capped with a goal ,Grujic scored the second and Wilson grabbed our third. Woodburn was class in the middle and Grabara was amazing between the sticks ,Masterson was commanding and assured at CB

Is Masterson good enough for the first team? Asking selflishly as he's a young Irish lad :D

He's a real solid defender mate and one who seems unusually calm and assured for his young age,he seems to have the same confidence and maturity that Woodburn shows and he commands his fellow defenders and points more than Carragher  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:54 pm

The truth is we are playing a far stronger U23 side than most other teams in the league with players who train with the first team regularly and have first team experience. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing and I would say all of our academy teams are playing better football now than they were 10-15 years ago.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:22 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:The following are the young kids that I believe have the application and the talent to have a real future under Klopp

Cameron Brannagan

Sheyi Ojo

Ryan Kent

Harry Wilson

Chirivella

There are a more that I think will catch Klopps eye  like Adam Phillips ,Alexander Arnold , Herbie Kane ,and not least Ben Woodburn ,who is part of the 'futures' team which in simplistic terms is a select group of highly regarded youngsters who have special private training sessions at Melwood under Lijnders ,and a group that  Klopp comes to watch train.

Don't disagree with any of the players on the first list but in order for Klopp to make something out of them he has to have them here learning from him. A few from that could have done a job for us this year especially Kent who so far could easily do the job Ox is. I also think Pedro is special and another that could be getting minutes here. Him and Coutinho would terrify any defence.
From the Younger list I have so far been well impressed with TAA and think he's doing excellent considering his age. He will lose out when Clyne gets fit but should be given regular minutes as a sub. If we are winning haul off clyne for the last 10 minutes and keep bringing Arnold on. I am a big believer in this system over throwing them in till they make mistakes and disappear. This way there is less pressure to perform and more time to grow into the team and position. By next season he would be a much better player if needed to step in.
Woodburn is another who looks like he can be really good but for some reason his game time dried up which again is a shame. If Klopp thinks he is good enough at 17 to be playing 1st team football then he has to persevere with him and coach him into the player he wants rather than give him game time only to take that away before eventually going on loan like the lads on the top list.
Granted Klopps job isn't easy and it must be difficult to balance all this while managing a senior squad. He cannot start fielding several of them in a game as we would be to weak and he can't be playing them ahead of lads who is earning big money. If he just stuck it out a bit more with some of the younger lads I feel we could definitely see more of them breaking through and especially in the case of Kent.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 pm

johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Brannagan couldnt get a game at Fleetwood last season, hes nothing special.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Rhian Brewster helped England u17 win the world cup today beating Spain 5-2, looks promising.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:04 pm

parchpea » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:23 pm wrote:Brannagan couldnt get a game at Fleetwood last season, hes nothing special.

Brannagan is a good young player and has proved it when he's played for the first team, him and Chirivella bossed the midfield against a very Strong Hammerz team. Other than that,there are enough moans in numerous other threads, so could you take them there,rather than mar a thread that retains a semblance of hope for the future  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:46 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 4:55 pm wrote:The following are the young kids that I believe have the application and the talent to have a real future under Klopp

Cameron Brannagan

Sheyi Ojo

Ryan Kent

Harry Wilson

Chirivella

How do you know, Mr Klopp can make our youth players special????
He can't even make the first team special at this moment in time!!
Maybe you have a crystal ball.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 pm

red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion