Adam Johnson sacked after child sex charge admission

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby maguskwt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Shame... I liked him as a footballer...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Reading the updates from the case doesn't make for easy reading at all. He's screwed but it's a hole he's dug for himself

Sunderland have handled it well, innocent until proven guilty, guilty plea, sacked. They shouldn't have their name dragged through the mud because of him
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby the return of HAS » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Shouldn't be surprised really. With Leeroy calling him a "good lad" and vouching for him he was bound to be a wrong'un.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:28 pm

how stupid can one get...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Don't know the "full" background to the case.

Not trying to make excuses for the guy BUT biggest question for me would be, did he know the age of the girl he was "engaging" with ?

If he knew she was a minor then f'uck him, he's a peadophile and deserves everything that the law imposes,  BUT if he didn't know her age and she looked lets say 18+ maybe we have to reconsider the situation ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:16 pm wrote:Don't know the "full" background to the case.

Not trying to make excuses for the guy BUT biggest question for me would be, did he know the age of the girl he was "engaging" with ?

If he knew she was a minor then f'uck him, he's a peadophile and deserves everything that the law imposes,  BUT if he didn't know her age and she looked lets say 18+ maybe we have to reconsider the situation ?

He groomed her mate ,and has pleaded guilty to such ,the details to how old she was when it started still haven't become clear ,but one thing is apparent, her age never phased him in the slightest ,he's basically one rung up from a kiddie Messer ...Fuck him ,he deserves all the censure that follows.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:01 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:16 pm wrote:Don't know the "full" background to the case.

He groomed her mate ,and has pleaded guilty to such ,the details to how old she was when it started still haven't become clear ,but one thing is apparent, her age never phased him in the slightest ,he's basically one rung up from a kiddie Messer ...Fuck him ,he deserves all the censure that follows.

Apparently he asked her how old she was and looked up on the age of consent on the Internet. So, he's just very stupid.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:50 am

maguskwt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm wrote:

Apparently he asked her how old she was and looked up on the age of consent on the Internet. So, he's just very stupid.

SG: "I'm not old enough to go out"

AJ: "Haha but yeh you look old enough. When you 16?"

SG: "People say that all the time. No-one believes me when I say I'm 15"

She adds that she would be 16 in November.

AJ: "Ages then. LOL"

The court heard the pair first met up on January 17th, when he handed her a signed shirt.

SG: "Thank you"

AJ: "You owe me"

AJ: "I thought I would have got a thank you kiss for the shirt"

AJ: "I will get this thank you, it had better be worth it"

SG: "Ha ha it will be"

AJ: "Confident aren't you? Am I only getting a kiss?"

SG: "Depends on what else you're after"

AJ: "I dunno, it depends what you are up for.. a little bit more than a kiss"

SG: "Like?"

AJ: "A bit of feeling. Just see. No pressure. Lol"

AJ: "Keep deleting our convos"

AJ: "Wasn't bad, was it?"

AJ: "Think we better go in the back next time."

AJ: "It was class. Just wanted to get your jeans off"

SG: "Next time haha"

AJ: "I will last 10 seconds tho lol"

That's being a proper cunt and has nothing to do with stupidity.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:59 am

15 will get your 20

I agree Sunderland has handled the situation as well.

Damning that he was checking out age of consent laws as well.

Deserves everything he gets
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Utter, utter scumbag.

He knew what he was doing, right from the moment he asked the girl to meet him in a car park. I wonder if he has something wrong with him mentally...apparently he was chastised in court for not taking it seriously during his trial. At one stage he told someone he was "bored" during some of the evidence.Well enjoy your 5 year holiday inside. With a bit of luck, Sunderland will sue him for the money they paid him this past 12 months.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:19 am

I was staggered to discover recently that the age of consent in Nigeria is 11 and until quite recently it was 13 in Spain. In fact many European countries are lower than 16. This does however raise some quite serious questions about what is an appropriate age for consent. A Whitehall study in 2014 suggested that the age of consent should be lowered to 14.This in no way makes what Johnson did acceptable. He kmew that he was violating UK laws and should be punished accordingly. His arrogance and stupidity were always going to be his downfall.

Johnson will no doubt be jailed for a considerable amount of time when the crime that he committed is regarded as acceptable behaviour in countries not far from th UK. He has completely ruined his life through his own stupidity. The old adage that if he couldn't play football he would probably be in jail comes to mind.
Last edited by devaney on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:26 am

so, we can sign him for free ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 am

the return of HAS » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:13 pm wrote:Shouldn't be surprised really. With Leeroy calling him a "good lad" and vouching for him he was bound to be a wrong'un.

Only just seen this.

f*cking retard, your basically putting me in the same room as AJ here, could be slander actually. Why say such a shitty thing? I've done f*ck all wrong to you.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion