West Ham V Liverppol - FA CUP REPLAY - Tue 9th Feb 7.45 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:34 pm

My point exactly yakka.  :angry:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Here is the pre-match press conference for anyone interested in the match itself

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am

We all know the LFC season is really over by now due to a massive let down by most of BR's players, therefore Mr. Klopp should really start to drop those useless players starting with useless keeper Mig. It is about time He start to give the younger players a chance to start in cups and league games over the useless senior players whom have no shame about their display almost the whole season. Those younger players need to gain more experiences form playing almost every game until the end of the seasons.

Let us face it, in realiaty we have no chance to win anything this season, and facing to secure a 11th or 10th place in league, and after seeing the remaining fixture their is a strong possibility we would lose another 15 points or more until the end of season. With senior players we have this is a great possibilty!!.

On tonight games I just hope the younger players bring some pride to the club, despite the difficult task.

Good Luck lads.
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:46 pm

algymoon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:16 am wrote:We all know the LFC season is really over by now due to a massive let down by most of BR's players, therefore Mr. Klopp should really start to drop those useless players starting with useless keeper Mig. It is about time He start to give the younger players a chance to start in cups and league games over the useless senior players whom have no shame about their display almost the whole season. Those younger players need to gain more experiences form playing almost every game until the end of the seasons.

Let us face it, in realiaty we have no chance to win anything this season, and facing to secure a 11th or 10th place in league, and after seeing the remaining fixture their is a strong possibility we would lose another 15 points or more until the end of season. With senior players we have this is a great possibilty!!.

On tonight games I just hope the younger players bring some pride to the club, despite the difficult task.

Good Luck lads.

I think the opposite mate, yes our squad isn't good enough and the league has gone but we are still in 3 cup competitions so I wouldn't quite throw the towel in yet.
Unrealistic I know but if we somehow managed to win all 3 trophies this season would go from a complete washout to one of the great campaigns of recent times, what's more we'd be in the CL next season. Considering we are already in the final of one competition and we have the likes of Coutinho and Sturridge on the verge of returning to the side it may not be quite as far fetched as we think.
That's why I hope he picks a strong side tonight, I just don't see the logic discarding the FA cup, if he wants to give the youngsters some game time then play them in the league, don't forget if we get past West Ham tonight we've got Blackburn in the next round, if we get past them we are in the quarter finals and anything can happen then.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Start Danny Ward. Not sure about the rest

Keep the stronger players for the Europa League
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

In the champs league next season? Get in! Lets make the yanks another £12m  richer eh? because NONE of that CL money will go on players. Lets be honest we're never gonna win the thing, we'll be lucky to come 3rd in the group stages so qualifying only achieves one thing - the $$$ that the FSG will make from it. 

Walkout over ticket prices due to the greed of FSG but then desperate for CL footie thus making FSG richer??

no thanks. shove your CL next season.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Klopptomaniac » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm wrote:Start Danny Ward. Not sure about the rest

I just read Ward hasn't been registered ffs  :censored:

I read that Mignolet and Bogdan have flown out :(
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:04 pm

C-R » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 pm wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm wrote:Start Danny Ward. Not sure about the rest

I just read Ward hasn't been registered ffs  :censored:

I read that Mignolet and Bogdan have flown out :(

This squad is awful. I just want the season to end and Klopp to chuck the lot
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:24 pm

We might aswel play Enrique in goal.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 pm

redshade » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:24 pm wrote:We might aswel play Enrique in goal.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Stevie G wasn't too bad in goal. Perhaps JK should have brought him back?  :eyebrow
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm

ThisIsAnfield now reporting that Danny Ward is in fact registered and did travel, too many people saying too many different things

Whatever is the truth i want to see Ward starting matches, this lad is good
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Danny Ward in London
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:02 pm

C-R » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:50 pm wrote:ThisIsAnfield now reporting that Danny Ward is in fact registered and did travel, too many people saying too many different things

Whatever is the truth i want to see Ward starting matches, this lad is good

Ward deserves a chance mate, hoping he starts and more importantly does really well.

Anyhow even though were playing poorly these days, i am looking forward to this one. Studge will feature in sure.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Rumoured line up guys from RAWK

Mignolet, Flanagan, Caulker, Toure, Smith, Lucas, Stewart, Ibe, Texieira, Sturridge, Benteke
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 pm

West Ham may feel we are due a win out of the 4 games including tonight.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games