Liverpool vs Sunderland

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 am

Lol i think some are on their periods here.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:53 am

Anyone who believes the walk out affectedour plauyers so much they shipped 2 goals is deluded. our squad is filled with average players who mostly belong plying their trade in teams that are just pleased they maintain their PL status. We lost the two goal lead due to another incredibly poor bit of keeping by Mig which put heart into an extremely poor sunderland side and after that you could just see our players whilt and wait for the inevitable, Sakho is a sacko sh!t as well.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 pm

:laugh:

Which one are you ?   :D 

Fuck me ,you really are an absolute crank ,I mean its not just your posts ,you really are the kind of moon unit that actually believes borrowing a line from Public Enemy will throw me.

Carry on soft lad ,every post you make enhances your standing ......RESPECT HOMEBOY    :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Well at least we are both on the same verse now!  :nod
Have a read of this below (if you've not already).
My point to all of this RB is that WE R ALL KOPITES and I respect YOU just as much as I should any other KOPITE. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER!
  :buttrock
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=325986.0
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:02 am

don't buy the f*cking ticket in the first place. Boycott the match altogether and then look at FSG sit up and pay attention when the books don't balance.

No point buying a ticket then walking out, money has already got them a months interest earned.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Mikz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 am

leeroy74 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 am wrote:don't buy the f*cking ticket in the first place. Boycott the match altogether and then look at FSG sit up and pay attention when the books don't balance.

No point buying a ticket then walking out, money has already got them a months interest earned.

:nod my thinking too but hadnt the balls to say it
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:12 pm wrote:
I certainly wouldn't rule us out of winning the EL.

Really buddy? Have you seen some of the teams still in the competition? Bearing in mind what has happened so many times this season.....
I really hope you're right, but I think my Klopptimism has been kicked squarely in the nuts by a big dose of reality too many times lately.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:24 pm

eds » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:21 pm wrote:
Klopp will have the same fight with these yank over the summer. Just you watch.

The only difference is that he will simply walk away if he sees too much interfering from these f***wits.

Yeah, I agree, and this is something I was kinda worrying about. If they do tie his wrists to his ankles and get the Vaseline out, do you really think that there is a danger that he would quit, rather than put up with mediocrity?
FSG seem to be showing their hand regarding their attitude to the club as being a business venture, with emphasis on financial success and seemingly little real interest in the team actually winning stuff on the pitch. This selection committee of theirs seems to be a stupid concept and isn't working, but if they are adamant on sticking with it, would JK 'throw the head up' and walk?
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:31 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:22 am wrote:

Fuck me ,you really are an absolute crank ,I mean its not just your posts ,you really are the kind of moon unit that actually believes borrowing a line from Public Enemy will throw me.

Carry on soft lad ,every post you make enhances your standing ......RESPECT HOMEBOY    :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely don't want to get involved in your..... um, 'debate'..... (somebody's got their tampon in sideways, methinks) but just to keep things real, there's no 'T' in RESPEC', homie.  :D

Maybe these boys could do a driveby down Melwood way and take out some of the deadwood for us. I'm sure the insurance would cover our losses.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Mikz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 am wrote:
leeroy74 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 am wrote:don't buy the f*cking ticket in the first place. Boycott the match altogether and then look at FSG sit up and pay attention when the books don't balance.

:nod my thinking too but hadnt the balls to say it

This here ^^ is what happens when secular actions are taken. Individuals are frightened away, who instead should be made to feel inclusive of the situation.
Don't fear anyone here Mikz, type what you want to type - There are no demigods here, only self-indulged ar$es like myself
  :nod
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:31 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:22 am wrote:

Carry on soft lad ,every post you make enhances your standing ......RESPECT HOMEBOY    :laugh: :laugh:

Definitely don't want to get involved in your..... um, 'debate'..... (somebody's got their tampon in sideways, methinks) but just to keep things real, there's no 'T' in RESPEC', homie.  :D

Maybe these boys could do a driveby down Melwood way and take out some of the deadwood for us. I'm sure the insurance would cover our losses.

Seriously ? And there I was thinking I was down with all the yute  on the rap scene  ??? Either that or I couldn't give a flying fuck about it ,and as a musical genre find it as unpalatable as necking the tampon you tossed into the debate. Seems I completely forgot that Northern Ireland is a veritable hot bed for rap enthusiasts. Other than that if you have any personal experience of someone putting a tampon in sideways then you have my sympathies ,as the upholsterer must visit your particular dwelling more times than damp  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 am

Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am wrote:

The only difference is that he will simply walk away if he sees too much interfering from these f***wits.

Yeah, I agree, and this is something I was kinda worrying about. If they do tie his wrists to his ankles and get the Vaseline out, do you really think that there is a danger that he would quit, rather than put up with mediocrity?
FSG seem to be showing their hand regarding their attitude to the club as being a business venture, with emphasis on financial success and seemingly little real interest in the team actually winning stuff on the pitch. This selection committee of theirs seems to be a stupid concept and isn't working, but if they are adamant on sticking with it, would JK 'throw the head up' and walk?

It's very hard to predict what Klopp will do if the owners stick to this transfer committee / buying youth / free transfer (if over 25yo) nonsense.

This is because we don't know what took place before he signed on in regards to what was discussed and agreed with player transfers.

Unlike Rodgers who was a no mark, inexperienced and trophy-less manager, Klopp has an actual reputation to maintain though. 

If the same constraints have been placed AND Klopp has agreed then it's really his own fault for having done so.

The same lack of sympathy I had for Rodgers will be shared with Klopp, as ultimately this club is going nowhere under FSG.

The fact that we signed another 19yo and loaned a 24yo during January, starts to paint a very ominous picture that Klopp has made another deal with these devils.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby johnbarnes » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:51 am

eds » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 am wrote:
Soupyzrx » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am wrote:

It's very hard to predict what Klopp will do if the owners stick to this transfer committee / buying youth / free transfer (if over 25yo) nonsense.

This is because we don't know what took place before he signed on in regards to what was discussed and agreed with player transfers.

Unlike Rodgers who was a no mark, inexperienced and trophy-less manager, Klopp has an actual reputation to maintain though

If the same constraints have been placed AND Klopp has agreed then it's really his own fault for having done so.

The same lack of sympathy I had for Rodgers will be shared with Klopp, as ultimately this club is going nowhere under FSG.

The fact that we signed another 19yo and loaned a 24yo during January, starts to paint a very ominous picture that Klopp has made another deal with these devils.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:27 am

JB - are you cyber shagging the whingemaster ???  :grinning:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)