Liverpool V Exeter - FA CUP - Wednesay 20th Jan 2016 KO 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 pm

algymoon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 am wrote: they were all quite impressive especially Stewart, he looked almost a complete holding player in midfield.

Maybe I need to watch a re-run of the game. If there was one player I was ***** off with (even more than Benteke) it was Stewart.

Thought he offered nothing more than just base "aggression"

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:20 pm wrote:
algymoon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 am wrote: they were all quite impressive especially Stewart, he looked almost a complete holding player in midfield.

Maybe I need to watch a re-run of the game. If there was one player I was ***** off with (even more than Benteke) it was Stewart.

Thought he offered nothing more than just base "aggression"

Couldn't agree more mate ,his passing was either loose or under hit ,the rest of our midfield were forced to slide in on an opponent just to receive his return balls . I find it baffling how the same poster who constantly refutes the ability of Firmino eulogises about fucking Stewart. It seems some of us watch a completely different game ,and some like our friend you've quoted from the comfort of what would seem an alternative Universe  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:48 pm

I fell asleep 5 mins into second half but glad we got through without any problems  :sleepy:
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games