Stoke V Liverpool - League Cup Semi Leg 1 Tue 5th Jan KO 8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:41 am

devaney » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:21 am wrote:Kinell Woof that hurt !!  :laugh:

Sorry mate, it was a bit of a low blow ,    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 pm

eds » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40 am wrote:We are still very perplexed on what exactly your beef with Klopp is?

Do you honestly expect that he should be doing better (results wise) than he is at the moment with our current squad and injuries?

Ironic that you harped on for about a year with this whole "whinge committee" bulls**t when it was clear as day that the fraudster had to go and you were "getting sick of everyone" pointing out the f**king obvious. Even more hilarious that you acknowledge Van Gaal, a well seasoned manager not doing well over at Manure yet you refused to concede that shiny teeth (who wouldn't even be fit enough to polish the Dutchman's shoes) had to go until the very end.  :laugh:

And yet here you are with Klopp not even being here for 5 minutes whinging and bitch**ing that he should be doing better without even having had a single transfer window to start to rectify things. :suspect:

If it wasn't so obvious that the love in you had for Buck Rodgers supersedes the fact we genuinely have a quality manager at the helm, we would all feel sorry for you.

Eds you poor deluded boy I certainly don't want any sympathy from the WHINGE-MASTER !! Because I dare to question what Klopp achieved in four utterly appalling games in a row you suddenly think I have a gripe with JK. You are very selective in your support. Not my style lad. To resort to a childish barrage of a abuse is your chosen modus operandi. Yes Rogers had his faults but he didn't deserve the constant highly repetitative and somewhat tedious shedload of bile that you showered on him almost daily. And you call yourself a supporter  :laugh:  :laugh:   :laugh: You're reading something into my comments that are not  there simply because I'm not stuck up JK's ***** like you.

Time to jog on and see if we can produce another 1-0 masterclass against the mighty Exeter !!
Last edited by devaney on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:37 am

[quote="devaney » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Time to jog on and see if we can produce another 1-0 masterclass against the mighty Exeter !![/quote]

I think that answers that Devany ha ha
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games