Southampton V Liverpool - League Cup - Wed 2nd Dec KO 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby C-R » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:42 am

12 minutes highlights video of all the main action and goals for anyone unable to see it last night

Watch it while you can, will probably get taken down at some point
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks for the highlights....I was out at a gig last night and missed this....some amazing goals scored...v. creative

Not looking to p1ss on bonfires here, genuine question as I can't tell for sure from the highlights clip.....were we that good, or were southampton that poor? The first couple of our goals looked kind of soft ones to me. The last 3 looked amazing. Not sure if they were really bad, or we made them look bad for the first few? Last 3 looks like Saints were shellshocked and nowhere near the ball.
Homebooby

Postby C-R » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Homebooby » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:01 pm wrote:Thanks for the highlights....I was out at a gig last night and missed this....some amazing goals scored...v. creative

Not looking to p1ss on bonfires here, genuine question as I can't tell for sure from the highlights clip.....were we that good, or were southampton that poor? The first couple of our goals looked kind of soft ones to me. The last 3 looked amazing. Not sure if they were really bad, or we made them look bad for the first few? Last 3 looks like Saints were shellshocked and nowhere near the ball.

We ripped them to shreds mate.... first few minutes, well perhaps 5 minutes they were well on top, then Sturridge get's his 2 goals and we dominated them, it was us cutting them apart at will
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Do you reckon it is repeatable against other clubs? Or did we did just exploit a particular vulnerability?
Homebooby

Postby C-R » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Homebooby » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:45 pm wrote:Do you reckon it is repeatable against other clubs? Or did we did just exploit a particular vulnerability?

I certainly think it's repeatable, we were just very very good on the night, it was like the days of Suarez and $terling again BUT with a solid back line and midfield

I don't think many teams are going to fancy playing us at the moment, lets just take each game at a time (which Klopp will do) and grind out results when needed like we did at Swansea or if we can get our freak on and run riot let's do it

As long as the positive results keep coming that's all that matters :)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:22 pm

An Excellent display of good Liverpool football of old. You can see KLOPP influence being so much reflected in players performances, and especially the most average one. It is very good to see the players are expressing themselves so positivelly. Klopp is doing a good positive job and furthermore he & his players are enjoying it.. This is so nice to see, it make us proud of over beloved club.

GOOD LUCK LADS ON SUNDAY.
algymoon

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games